Status
Not open for further replies.
i was the last vote. the final VC came out with an incorrect number. so someone has 1+ vote power on the wagon

either it's scum (more likely) or overly confident town

thought you were there when i split the votes and voted TAC last minute to see if this was true and to see if joygirl was correct
What was the final VC? I thought it was 9-8.

i was the last vote. the final VC came out with an incorrect number. so someone has 1+ vote power on the wagon

either it's scum (more likely) or overly confident town

thought you were there when i split the votes and voted TAC last minute to see if this was true and to see if joygirl was correct
The final VC is correct I’m pretty sure. And votes usually don’t reflect accurate value in these plurality games if there is vote manipulation.

well, it could be 2+ for all i know, and -1 from another player (more of a town ability in my eyes)

like i don't claim to know the exact number of vote manipulation on cal's wagon but i did want to rule out the inevitable "dO yOu ThInK vOtE maNIp is In ThIs gAmE" like the 373747 other games i have played

So you think we’ve just got roleblocker 3x, roleblocker ?x (no way Kata is less than Counter lol Idc if set up spec bad Fuji wouldn’t do it, he does respect flavor to a degree if they are in the game), 2x rolecrusher, ??x jailor all town? With a 3x refiller running around.

That’s such a wall for town to potential absolutely shut down almost an entire POE lol. And I imagine we probably have a doctor. In which case, host is asking scum to thread an absolute needle on their night actions lol.

Even if town has limited shots… so do scum probably looking at Ekko’s role & basing it on Dressora. So any failed actions from all that is very punishing
I can only speculate about the setup, but I'm not going to lynch someone I townread based on tWo RolEBloCkerS

Two roleblockers with limited shots are like having one roleblocker. It's a big game and town having a roleblocker, crusher and jailor isn't too much, especially since scum seem to have two kills at their disposal with a FK and poison.

I don't know how the vig fits into this story, but I'll assume they're limited as well.

Maybe, but you have to admit she's pulled stunts like this before as wolf. I think it's the play around Saka and the lack of fire that has her sitting as a swing slot for me.
She pulled stunts successfully, but she didn't get her "teammate" lynched for no reason. He wouldn't have been on the lynch table had she not asked about his actions.

You're voting Saka, correct? So you think he's scum, and you're practically admitting Flowa caught him.

i feel his questioning is town thus far

it sucks being naturally scummy for him, he's unintentionally just "that guy"

"mel? yeah i know that guy. saw him doing crack in the alley in OLF's mafia section just last night"
"remember when he farted silently in front of fuji hosting the OP game and the dick just walked away?"
"ey! what about that time he was so sleazy he was pushing for minors to get him some crack? and involve nat too!"
"what a bastard"
This is why you can't retire.

Melkor as the crack guy?

Amazing.

I can only speculate about the setup, but I'm not going to lynch someone I townread based on tWo RolEBloCkerS

Two roleblockers with limited shots are like having one roleblocker. It's a big game and town having a roleblocker, crusher and jailor isn't too much, especially since scum seem to have two kills at their disposal with a FK and poison.

I don't know how the vig fits into this story, but I'll assume they're limited as well.
I expect everything is limited. If we have have egregious amount of ways to stop kills, I think it makes scum healer more likely as well and poison is possibly just expected to work.

2 separate limited shot roleblockers (especially in a game where everyone is probably x shots) is way stronger than having one infinite roleblocker here, bc 2 roleblocks in one night = significantly more chance of hitting and stopping scum. Even more if we have a jailor who can stop a kill in two ways, and even more if we turn out to have a doctor/protect.

Fwiw, my role crush cannot stop a faction kill. But does contribute to a potential mass shut down of POE actions.

She pulled stunts successfully, but she didn't get her "teammate" lynched for no reason. He wouldn't have been on the lynch table had she not asked about his actions.

You're voting Saka, correct? So you think he's scum, and you're practically admitting Flowa caught him.
When did Flower ever catch him??? She said she tracked Saka, he said he went to Tac, and then Flower voted Tac and never once more looked Saka's way.

Vote count as of post 3645

Flower: Cal > Joygirl> Unvote> TAC> Unvote > TAC
Dr_Professor83: Cal > Joygirl > Cal > TAC
Lord Melkor: Joygirl > Cal
Muugen: Prof
Destroya: Joygirl > Cal
Pot Goblin: Cal > Unvote > UwU > Cal
Natalija: Prof > Pot > Reloaded
TAC: Flower> Flower
Cakewalker: Cal
Mitch: Cal
Conquistador: Prof > Unvote > MonochromYoru > Cal
SakazOuki: Prof > Flower > TAC
Kerkovian: Prof
Kagu Nyan: Cal > Prof > Cal
T-Pein: Cal > TAC
Joygirl: UwU
MonochromeYoru: Cal > Unvote > TAC > UwU > TAC
Mr. Reloaded: Cal
RippedCal: Prof >Flower > TAC
Peroroncino: Kerkovian > TAC

RippedCal: 8
TAC: 7
Prof: 2
Flower/UwU/ Reloaded: 1

It should be noted that my vote hasn’t moved from Flowa, when I could easily sinche a Cal lynch.
someone is gonna be a dick and split the votes last second
Make a difference of atleast 2/3 votes between the wagons. Vote Manip might be a thing
what is the exaxt time stamp that day ends?
Then push his lynch through. I don’t have a hard town read on him. Just more than Tac. I’m going to push/stay on the one I feel worse about.
vote manip.... in a role madness game?!! UNHEARD OF
I claim Charlotte Dolce
Vote lynch RippedCal

Too many people I distrust like SakazOuki and Yoru are voting for TAC
See below. I’m okay with this being a wagon they are forced to use VP manipulation on
If I was trying to slyly get town cred, I would. But as a transparent townie, I’m very open.
if Cal flips town these last minute vote changers are gonna get it
Agree! I already stated that it´s mentioned in my role that vote manipulations like stolen vote power or votesilencing someone are a thing in this round!
can we prove vote manip by tying?
that isn't the smartest move, but do u think it'd be at least helpful to see if it can be ruled out or in?
or it's a generally heinous idea
Why are we worried about vote manipulation when we know there likely will be. If you want Cal here, let's get him more votes than a vote manipulation can affect.
One players claims to be Pekoms running around with a mirror, the other player claims to be refiller but magically could also investigate another player although his claim doesn´t tell us about this. Yeah, take me to the asylum afterwards, my poison is not working fast enough.
3x times, Mr. Uzukage Lee.
just make sure u look hard at those pushing me over the line bc scum knows they can't risk killing me so need the lynch bad
What do you mean shot in the dark? They’ve got fake claims fam.

Do you still feel the same about him?

Absolutely not!!

Biggest fan here, best pirate :neesama:

Out, what is up?
that's a fair question! but i did say was, not definitively

i also asked flower if we can rile out vote manip, i doubt anyone would be interested enough to do it for me
if there's another vote on tac, i will switch to cal
scum certainly derailing this Cal lynch.
Votes are locked​
had to read back

i missed joy's vote completely

can someone ask fuji if vote manip is reflected in the total value for clarification
i don't want to be known as vote manip village idiot, guys
i am feeble

Just to see how involved you are in the game outside of the pushes on you. But it seems you aren't involved in the wide game.

I usually don't jump on wagons when I sub in, and I saw the votecount from Fujishiro where you were singlehandedly leading with 8 votes. I feel like my vote would not help at this point. What helps is me putting a scum lean out there and then waiting until gears shift.

In all honesty, the push on you helped to get things moving and you seem to want to speak up, even if you decide to go all berserk.

vote lynch @Mr. Reloaded

I feel like you need some healthy wagon in order to get you to speak like Sakaz.
Fair enough
To answer your question, your previous slots (uwu and kerk) were not really involved in the game so I have no idea about them
I like your approach to my wagon though, seems to be genuine game solving now that I’ve read what you had to say
Ratchet being aggressive and instantly lynching me isn’t really a move he’d make as scum right after subbing in especially when my wagon was solid to begin with

Both are town leans, Ratchet more so than you

Status
Not open for further replies.