Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said loads today. If Sakaz flips town, on this basis - do we need to lynch you on the basis that you were wrong. Because if you are doing a lot of speaking, and it results in a town flip....well then you're just flapping your gums.
sure you can lynch me on the basis of being wrong but Oukis initial reaction and ultimately just dicking off to hang out in the spoilers thread doesnt help his case in any aspect to only return at EoD isnt a good look. Then again you'd be inherently wrong in choosing me for the follow up LC.

Nat's lit now. I have my doubts this is scum Nat just white knighting me to make herself look good. And if she is she deserves to win anyway since she's playing better than 95% of the other players rn.

sure you can lynch me on the basis of being wrong but Oukis initial reaction and ultimately just dicking off to hang out in the spoilers thread doesnt help his case in any aspect to only return at EoD isnt a good look. Then again you'd be inherently wrong in choosing me for the follow up LC.
im not saying I would - im just using your own logic here.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
SakazOukis defense has not even came from him it been from Nat and nothing more. He gave up.
It's these people who gives up that bother me. Yesterday Cal and TAC gave up too.
I really hope we break the trend as we started strong with the Ekko lynch even tho he was a lone wolf.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
No, I'm obviously town losing to scum Flowa, Saka and TAC genius trio who decided to connect themselves during the night and who are now all OUTED.

:saden:
You, Flower, TAC and Saka could start a secondary wagon and I'm sure a few other people would also join as well. We have lots of people who aren't paying much attention and a mass tagging could work. I'm just curious why you guys haven't started ones yet.

Stop making excuses when you as Katakuri, the key town leader, started the most aggressive wagon possible and forcibly pinged everyone to vote me or else they’ll be scrutinized. All that happened when I was away even after explicitly stating I didn’t have much time on me back them.
And what was the reason of the lynch? Two roleblockers can’t exist, so basically a fool‘s debate, can’t be fixed.

You played this one terribly and there was nothing to be done about it when a dozen guys were already on my back. I did contribute to the best of my ability today, maybe someone who can actually breakdown the game instead of blindly follow primitive claim nonsense can take the mantle now. Don’t make excuses for your blunder😂

It's these people who gives up that bother me. Yesterday Cal and TAC gave up too.
I really hope we break the trend as we started strong with the Ekko lynch even tho he was a lone wolf.
Cal is someone i dont even respect in the game, so i dont necessarily mind that he was voted off. ive already given my thoughts on these type of players that some sort of punishment needs to be imposed but thats on ratchet so nothing we can do about then putting these players as policy lynch regardless of their claims.

VC3 OF Day 3
Vote count as of post 5626

TAC: Pot > Flower > Pot
Flower: TAC > Flower
Muugen: Flower > SakazOuki
Mitch: SakazOuki
Conq: Prof > SakazOuki
Prof: Nat > SakazOuki
Nat: Pot > Pot > Unvote > Cakewalker
Dest: Nat > SakazOuki > Pot > SakazOuki
Cakewalker: Prof > Unvote > SakazOuki > Unvote > Reloaded
LM: SakazOuki
Pot: SakazOuki
Mr. Reloaded: SakazOuki
T-pein: Flower > TAC
Ratchet: SakazOuki
Pero: SakazOuki > Cal > Unvote
Rej: Mr. Reloaded
Kagu: SakazOuki
MonochromYoru: SakazOuki

SakazOuki: 11
Mr. Reloaded/Pot/TAC/Flower/Cakewalker: 1

Let me know If I missed anything!

Just to see how involved you are in the game outside of the pushes on you. But it seems you aren't involved in the wide game.

I usually don't jump on wagons when I sub in, and I saw the votecount from Fujishiro where you were singlehandedly leading with 8 votes. I feel like my vote would not help at this point. What helps is me putting a scum lean out there and then waiting until gears shift.

In all honesty, the push on you helped to get things moving and you seem to want to speak up, even if you decide to go all berserk.

vote lynch @Mr. Reloaded

I feel like you need some healthy wagon in order to get you to speak like Sakaz.[/QUOTE
Vote Flower.

Vote End Day.
vote lynch SakazOuki

Might as well put my vote while I can.

Couldn't be around much whole day due to terrible cough.

Skimmed through some of the posts and gotta say that I agree with all of Destroya's posts. Town lock this guy. True voice of reason lmao

Based on Saka's flip we can follow up on Flower and Nat who have been town reading him.

It's so strange that all the scums are tied with each other through actions.

Three of the heavily scum read players decide to Target each other
Flower > Saka > TAC

Either someone is lying or they aren't from same team and it's really a multiball.

Flower indie tinfoil intensifies.
1- @Mr. Reloaded
2- @Kiku Compotte Killed Night 1
3- @SakazOuki
4- @Lord Melkor
5- @MitchMatch
6- @Dr_Professor83
7- @Pot Goblin
8- @Kerkovian
9- @Dr. Watson
10- @TheAncientCenturion
11- @Destroya
12- @Ekkologix Sanji Lynched Day 1
13- @Psylocke Replaced by @Joygirl Joscarpone Killed Night 2
14- @T-Pein™
15- @MonochromeYoru
16- @~UwU~ Replaced by @Rej
17- @Natalija
18- @Kagu Nyan
@CakeWalker
19- @SamosaSombrero
20- @ConquistadoR
21- @RippedCal Pekoms Lynched Day 2
22- @Peroroncino
23- @MUUGEN
24- @Flower

Last edited:
Stop making excuses when you as Katakuri, the key town leader, started the most aggressive wagon possible and forcibly pinged everyone to vote me or else they’ll be scrutinized. All that happened when I was away even after explicitly stating I didn’t have much time on me back them.
And what was the reason of the lynch? Two roleblockers can’t exist, so basically a fool‘s debate, can’t be fixed.

You played this one terribly and there was nothing to be done about it when a dozen guys were already on my back. I did contribute to the best of my ability today, maybe someone who can actually breakdown the game instead of blindly follow primitive claim nonsense can take the mantle now. Don’t make excuses for your blunder😂
I declare Nat Town leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.