Status
Not open for further replies.
Muugen if you're mafia here. You're tactic is clear. Focus your attention on me - as Sakaz is going to get lynched. When he flips town - you point your finger at me. Throw out some flavour nonsense and push for me Day Four. Pretty transparent

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
7 hours ago. So nothing new in seven hours ;) okay then
You can just admit to not having read, expecting my reads to substantially change within the last 7 hours is silly.

But for posterity, please bring up the events and posts you think should have impacted my reads that occured between then and now. If you don't do so I will assume you are lying. Sound fair?

a third of a day is 8 hours. If you think nothing in the game has changed in 7 hours - then why are you bothering to be hanging around on the thread during the last 20 minutes of the day. #MakeItMakeSense

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Muugen if you're mafia here. You're tactic is clear. Focus your attention on me - as Sakaz is going to get lynched. When he flips town - you point your finger at me. Throw out some flavour nonsense and push for me Day Four. Pretty transparent
i mean you werent even on my radar to begin with but your lack of cooperation is telling.

you cant even give me players who reloaded has equity with and why.

yes if he randomly does flip town, your base reasoning for it is hes playing like Cal, so evrryone should give up and accept a lynch without trying their best to move to another player if theyre town. noted.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
it will come off as TMI if thats the case for you at least Nat has stuck with her gones and made a clear stance Saka has been a town read her long before EoD...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
a third of a day is 8 hours. If you think nothing in the game has changed in 7 hours - then why are you bothering to be hanging around on the thread during the last 20 minutes of the day. #MakeItMakeSense
Answer the question - what happened between that period that gave you the expectation that my reads should have changed. Otherwise you're just shading me - arguing that the length of times means it should have happened doesn't work because reads can only be affected by external information, else I rethink them (and with no flip, I have no real cause to do so). Ball is in your court, let's go.

Town:
Muugen
Peroro
Mitch
Flower
Prof

Slight town:
Doc
Pot
Ratchet
Cake
Rej
Yoru

Scum:
TAC
Reloaded
T-Pein

Slight scum:
Conq
Melkor
Dest

Nat.. she’s been a great companion this DP but I wouldn’t underestimate her
Pocketing a failed townie wagon is not something beyond her ability
Bro how the fuck did Muugen stay top town read while I became bottom of the list???

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Tell me what you see town in Saka?

What if Saka flips wolf? Where would you go next?
Well, you can tag Saka and he will answer you. When I asked him for his read on me and Ratchet he even answered after trying to verify why I asked him. Idk how wolfy that sounds, but that was a genuine and pure interaction. I am pretty sure he is ready to forge me of these kind of interactions only if people let him do it. So I will give him a newbie benefit and the existing willingness to forge interactions/reads.

If he flips town I won't have to go some next, I would have to check some things with Nat and force some low fruit like Reloaded or Pein to talk/claim. In the overall picture of the game, it looks like that would be the more beneficial move for the game.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Well, you can tag Saka and he will answer you. When I asked him for his read on me and Ratchet he even answered after trying to verify why I asked him. Idk how wolfy that sounds, but that was a genuine and pure interaction. I am pretty sure he is ready to forge more of these kind of interactions only if people let him do it. So I will give him a newbie benefit and the existing willingness to forge interactions/reads.

If he flips town I won't have to go some next, I would have to check some things with Nat and force some low fruit like Reloaded or Pein to talk/claim. In the overall picture of the game, it looks like that would be the more beneficial move for the game.
fixed typo

Status
Not open for further replies.