Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I didn’t find them all that interesting.
Kata - Beginning of the fight was an interesting character but his character was so all over the place and inconsistent I lost interest.

Smoothie - May be the single worse commander in existence.

Cracker - Just kinda meh.

Pero is valid. Pero was a complete boss.
Idk maybe it's cause most of the Yonko crews so far have been kinda disappointing so I'm forced to put BM's crew on a pedestal

- Nothing special about BB's crew so far outside of Aokiji

- Beast Pirates are pretty much all forgettable, Ulti is the only one that I think I actually like

- Don't know enough about the RHP to speak on them

SHP/WBP > CG (Buggy/Croc/Mihawk hard carry) = BMP > The rest for me so far

Well too bad because it's happening, whether you like it or not.
Just because you like to waste panels on these guys fighting against cp0 and VAs doesnt mean its the right thing.

Majority of the readers want to see some major battles not another MF with 99% skirmishes and godfy fighting Imu.

You do realize that Pudding was kidnapped, do you actually think they aren't going to do anything.

Everything is being setup for them to come back in the story and help out the SHs against the Blackbeard Pirates.

You have to be fucking dumb to not realize that.

Oda is setting up the BMP, SWORD, and probably Law again to help out the SHs during the battle against the Blackbeard Pirates.
BMP won't help Luffy but temporary alliance like Lucci and Kaku.

That won't happen because this time they are going to have plot armor on their side thanks to the SHs.

At worst a few of them might get used as hype tools for some of the main members of the Blackbeard Pirates.
Tell me... Why the fuck would Strawhats team up to fight bozos like the blackbeard commanders

Blackbeard, Aokiji I understand ... Shiryu you can stretch it, but Zoro is more than capable

Please keep your delusional headcanons to yourself

Just because you like to waste panels on these guys fighting against cp0 and VAs doesnt mean its the right thing.

Majority of the readers want to see some major battles not another MF with 99% skirmishes and godfy fighting Imu.
Blame Oda not me, but it's obvious that he's setting things up for them to return.

Doesn't matter if you like it or not, this is Oda we are talking about.

Idk maybe it's cause most of the Yonko crews so far have been kinda disappointing so I'm forced to put BM's crew on a pedestal

- Nothing special about BB's crew so far outside of Aokiji

- Beast Pirates are pretty much all forgettable, Ulti is the only one that I think I actually like

- Don't know enough about the RHP to speak on them

SHP/WBP > CG (Buggy/Croc/Mihawk hard carry) = BMP > The rest for me so far
Yeah BB pirates are pretty meh outside of Kuzan right now, but beast pirates were fun during Onigashima.

King - Sure had little to no personality, but he was a good foil to Zoro because he and King made the same promise to their captain, to never lose. However, it led to Zoro winning because unlike King, Zoro had his own ambition which helped him unlock his CoC.

Queen - Had a lot of personality and was honestly the most fun part of act 2 to read. And like King was a good foil to Sanji where Queen was basically what Sanji could’ve been without his mother saving Sanjis emotions allowing him to control his transformation and bring out his hotter fire.

Combine these two with Ulti and Apoo and I liked the Beast Pirates a lot more than BMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.