Versus Battle VS thread - Boros vs Tatsumaki, Golden sperm and Orochi

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
This is factually untrue. Orochi is still alive and kicking after two punches from Saitama currently.
Phrased it badly. The fight was over at that time.

Haven't caught up to the manga yet. The last chapter I read was Tatsu flipping the base, so I'll withhold judgment on the merged Orochi. But it still doesn't change the fact that he was below Boros by feats and portrayal. And will more likely than not be below him even in the merged version.

Great post. Didnโ€™t expect you to go all out on opm
I was bored lmao. Heard you wanted to revamp this place and have more discussions so I thought I could lend a hand.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
The reason for Boros winning is much more simple. He scales to a guy who fodderized one of the trio in canon, and theyโ€™re all comparable more or less.
I know, but i'm mainly using arguments for the ones who don't follow comics and are more manga focused. I originally didn't follow comics myself, and only caught up few months back

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Orochi needed to absorb blood/beings to regen himself after Saitama,he was just reduced to a small pile of goo, idk if i would even count that as regen actually. He lost to a single normal punch.

The reason for Boros winning is much more simple. He scales to a guy who fodderized one of the trio in canon, and theyโ€™re all comparable more or less.
I know, but i'm mainly using arguments for the ones who don't follow comics and are more manga focused. I originally didn't follow comics myself, and only caught up few months back
Oh shit. Now I figured out I might have spoiled some people with my post lmao. :catcry:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I donโ€™t think WC spoilers should be avoided unless stated otherwise. Itโ€™s a canon source lol. Though once the manga completes the current arc the webtoon should be discarded entirely. Manga will have way more buffs.
Aye, got it. Can't wait to see Murata draw the GOAT in his
awakened monster form. Although I really like Garou in your avy. I think that mixture of human and monster but neither completely is my fave look of Garou.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Phrased it badly. The fight was over at that time.
This is the equivalent of Ndule saying Whitebeard defeated Akainu lol. Orochi for a fact was not defeated by Saitama though Iโ€™ll grant you Orochi was clearly terrified Of him.

Outside of his planet buster, Boros was never portrayed as stronger than Orochi in the manga. If Saitama didnโ€™t sympathize with Borosโ€™ desire to have an exhilarating fight, Boros wouldโ€™ve been smashed pretty severely.

Orochi needed to absorb blood/beings to regen himself after Saitama,he was just reduced to a small pile of goo, idk if i would even count that as regen actually. He lost to a single normal punch.

Orochi will be quite a bit stronger than GS. It was stated that they have similar physical stats, but Orochi possess superior techniques (energy beams, martial arts, regen, etc)

No, GS is quite literally the last resort monster for the association, heโ€™s going to appear after Psykos/Orochi get defeated and if Garou hadnโ€™t intervened he wouldโ€™ve slaughtered the heroes by himself.

Even if Orochi was a bit stronger, nothing changes, his martial art skill is nowhere near Garou, itโ€™s going to be irrelevant. Theyโ€™re all low diff material for Boros individually.
Tatsumaki will be heavily wounded by Psykorochi, and all the other heroes joining in might be what it takes for Tats to win. Nothing implies that GS is stronger than Orochi just because he appears later. Using this logic, Fuhrer Ugly is also stronger since he wonโ€™t show his transformation until after Orochi is defeated

In the wc she got wounded when she got gangbanged by the dragon level threats, i doubt that will change too much. Now, even while injured sheโ€™s still far superior to the other heroes that were at the scene, yet GS shat her out effortlessly.
GS is the last standing monster that Mask didnโ€™t think they could beat even if they teamed up on him, Tatsumaki was included. I difnโ€™t say heโ€™s stronger than Orochi, theyโ€™re comparable as of now, and a Boros level fighter shat on him neg diff.
Murata practically stated that Tats will get heavily wounded by Orochi, and itโ€™s implied that she canโ€™t use her powers nearly as well while injured since ONE stated that she would beat GS if she was healthy. Meteoric Burst Boros is the one thatโ€™s comparable to Garou, not Released Boros

Damn Tatsumaki has crazy showings this chapter.

Blocked an attack that should be multi-continental

Scrunches all of City Z and also affecting the surronding cities.

Idc about author notes.....Boros at the very least high diffs her. Manga Tatsu is different to the webcomic Tatsu.

Of course all of this could possibily get retconned due to redraws.

S

Shuyaku

I have changed my mind. Manga is on an unprecedented scale right now.

Using manga Tatsumaki + taking into account GS will get huge buffs of his own and Orochi whose fight with Saitama will allegedly get redrawn (he is good enough of a challenge as he is right now anyway)

Boros gets porked badly, slight chance at winning only with his final attack.

C

Cuistot

I have changed my mind. Manga is on an unprecedented scale right now.

Using manga Tatsumaki + taking into account GS will get huge buffs of his own and Orochi whose fight with Saitama will allegedly get redrawn (he is good enough of a challenge as he is right now anyway)

Boros gets porked badly, slight chance at winning only with his final attack.
You're right.

Gaia Cannon/Tatsumaki's recent feats are too much for Boros. GS is likely to get another form as well.