VS thread - Boros vs Tatsumaki, Golden sperm and Orochi

Basically this + Full power Boros beats everyone on the earth.
My only exceptions would be Prime abandonment Bang, Full power Tatsumaki, and Blast atm.
At no point in his life time can Bang be of any threat to Boros lmfao
Are you trying to say that Boros and Orochi are close in power? Because that's deffo a no. Even disregarding all the feats and all, Boros gets compared to awakened Garou, with the victor between them being uncertain, according to One
whilst Orochi is compared to Golden Sperm
who was in return fodderized by Garou, someone to whom Boros is at least comparable.

Feats are in no way helping that as well. From the get go it was clear that Boros is someone much much different that anyone Saitama has ever met, and even now, besides Garou.
At the start of the fight we see Boros and Saitama fighting on equal terms, with Boros straight up overpowering Saitama at times

Boros even confirms they are fighting on pair
Then later Boros manages to blitz Saitama

and flings him to outer space
he tanks Saitama's consecutive normal punches
and even forces Saitama to use a finisher against him, a killer series move
while Orochi was ended by one normal punch from Saitama

that made him feel terror
At the start of the battle Saitama tells him he's not at all excited and that he expects nothing from Orochi and that he's gonna end up being one punched anyway, which is exactly what happens
while he deemed Boros strong on different occasions
Orochi seems more of an opponent for Tatsumaki. Him being compared with GS and ONE stating that Tatsu would be able to beat GS at full power
and GS is someone comparable to Orochi, whom someone to whom Boros is at least comparable fodderized.
Great post. Didn’t expect you to go all out on opm

I wonder how one can read the manga and even compare Orochi to Boros. When Saitama was fighting Boros, he viewed him as strong from the get-go. Hell when he was sent to space, he viewed his battle with Boros as "almost a real fight" and that was before their finisher moves

When he was expecting nothing with Orochi, who ended up one punched by a normal punch

Light D Lamperouge

#Perona Best Girl
This is factually untrue. Orochi is still alive and kicking after two punches from Saitama currently.
Phrased it badly. The fight was over at that time.

Haven't caught up to the manga yet. The last chapter I read was Tatsu flipping the base, so I'll withhold judgment on the merged Orochi. But it still doesn't change the fact that he was below Boros by feats and portrayal. And will more likely than not be below him even in the merged version.

Great post. Didn’t expect you to go all out on opm
I was bored lmao. Heard you wanted to revamp this place and have more discussions so I thought I could lend a hand.

Orochi needed to absorb blood/beings to regen himself after Saitama,he was just reduced to a small pile of goo, idk if i would even count that as regen actually. He lost to a single normal punch.

I wonder how one can read the manga and even compare Orochi to Boros. When Saitama was fighting Boros, he viewed him as strong from the get-go. Hell when he was sent to space, he viewed his battle with Boros as "almost a real fight" and that was before their finisher moves

When he was expecting nothing with Orochi, who ended up one punched by a normal punch

The reason for Boros winning is much more simple. He scales to a guy who fodderized one of the trio in canon, and they’re all comparable more or less.

Light D Lamperouge

#Perona Best Girl
Orochi needed to absorb blood/beings to regen himself after Saitama,he was just reduced to a small pile of goo, idk if i would even count that as regen actually. He lost to a single normal punch.

The reason for Boros winning is much more simple. He scales to a guy who fodderized one of the trio in canon, and they’re all comparable more or less.
I know, but i'm mainly using arguments for the ones who don't follow comics and are more manga focused. I originally didn't follow comics myself, and only caught up few months back
Oh shit. Now I figured out I might have spoiled some people with my post lmao. :catcry:

Light D Lamperouge

#Perona Best Girl
I don’t think WC spoilers should be avoided unless stated otherwise. It’s a canon source lol. Though once the manga completes the current arc the webtoon should be discarded entirely. Manga will have way more buffs.
Aye, got it. Can't wait to see Murata draw the GOAT in his
awakened monster form. Although I really like Garou in your avy. I think that mixture of human and monster but neither completely is my fave look of Garou.

Phrased it badly. The fight was over at that time.
This is the equivalent of Ndule saying Whitebeard defeated Akainu lol. Orochi for a fact was not defeated by Saitama though I’ll grant you Orochi was clearly terrified Of him.

Outside of his planet buster, Boros was never portrayed as stronger than Orochi in the manga. If Saitama didn’t sympathize with Boros’ desire to have an exhilarating fight, Boros would’ve been smashed pretty severely.

Orochi will be quite a bit stronger than GS. It was stated that they have similar physical stats, but Orochi possess superior techniques (energy beams, martial arts, regen, etc)

Orochi will be quite a bit stronger than GS. It was stated that they have similar physical stats, but Orochi possess superior techniques (energy beams, martial arts, regen, etc)
No, GS is quite literally the last resort monster for the association, he’s going to appear after Psykos/Orochi get defeated and if Garou hadn’t intervened he would’ve slaughtered the heroes by himself.

Even if Orochi was a bit stronger, nothing changes, his martial art skill is nowhere near Garou, it’s going to be irrelevant. They’re all low diff material for Boros individually.

No, GS is quite literally the last resort monster for the association, he’s going to appear after Psykos/Orochi get defeated and if Garou hadn’t intervened he would’ve slaughtered the heroes by himself.

Even if Orochi was a bit stronger, nothing changes, his martial art skill is nowhere near Garou, it’s going to be irrelevant. They’re all low diff material for Boros individually.
Tatsumaki will be heavily wounded by Psykorochi, and all the other heroes joining in might be what it takes for Tats to win. Nothing implies that GS is stronger than Orochi just because he appears later. Using this logic, Fuhrer Ugly is also stronger since he won’t show his transformation until after Orochi is defeated

Tatsumaki will be heavily wounded by Psykorochi, and all the other heroes joining in might be what it takes for Tats to win. Nothing implies that GS is stronger than Orochi just because he appears later. Using this logic, Fuhrer Ugly is also stronger since he won’t show his transformation until after Orochi is defeated
In the wc she got wounded when she got gangbanged by the dragon level threats, i doubt that will change too much. Now, even while injured she’s still far superior to the other heroes that were at the scene, yet GS shat her out effortlessly.
GS is the last standing monster that Mask didn’t think they could beat even if they teamed up on him, Tatsumaki was included. I difn’t say he’s stronger than Orochi, they’re comparable as of now, and a Boros level fighter shat on him neg diff.

In the wc she got wounded when she got gangbanged by the dragon level threats, i doubt that will change too much. Now, even while injured she’s still far superior to the other heroes that were at the scene, yet GS shat her out effortlessly.
GS is the last standing monster that Mask didn’t think they could beat even if they teamed up on him, Tatsumaki was included. I difn’t say he’s stronger than Orochi, they’re comparable as of now, and a Boros level fighter shat on him neg diff.
Murata practically stated that Tats will get heavily wounded by Orochi, and it’s implied that she can’t use her powers nearly as well while injured since ONE stated that she would beat GS if she was healthy. Meteoric Burst Boros is the one that’s comparable to Garou, not Released Boros

Murata practically stated that Tats will get heavily wounded by Orochi, and it’s implied that she can’t use her powers nearly as well while injured since ONE stated that she would beat GS if she was healthy. Meteoric Burst Boros is the one that’s comparable to Garou, not Released Boros
Where did he state that ? Lmfao

Yeah, but like i said she’s still stupidly powerful while injured, still above her other team mates, and yet was helpless against a casual GS, that’s crazy.

If anything changes in the next chapters i might reconsider my standing, but as of now Boros wins mid diff.