One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Bruh... The chapter is literally titled "Admiral Kizaru" but yeah sure he's talking about Saturn, also lets just ignore all the fucking light coming out of the ground and Luffy even flat out saying "there's light from below" before calling that individual very powerful. Now take your medications:
Who said anything about Saturn? Your shit strawman isn't working lmao.

As for everything else you said, it wouldn't be very good misdirection if the less intelligent individuals like yourself didn't fall for it, Oda has done this type of shit many times, a prominent example is Zunesha appearing in Wano with Oda making it seem like Zunesha is who the Gorosei are referring to

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

As for everything else you said, it wouldn't be very good misdirection if the less intelligent individuals like yourself didn't fall for it, Oda has done this type of shit many times, a prominent example is Zunesha appearing in Wano with Oda making it seem like Zunesha is who the Gorosei are referring to
Yeah but here it's different.

Luffy is at the top

Kizaru arrives at the bottom near shore

Luffy comments "light below" and then says someone very powerful is coming.

Now, saturn didn't even make a move - only one moved is kizaru + only one who is light is kizaru.

So Its a random VA then? :milaugh:

-Chapter titled "Admiral Kizaru"
-The only strong person who invaded the Island is Kizaru
-Luffy says "There's light coming from below"
-Luffy looking down from where the light is coming
-Luffy then states that the person is extremely powerful.
Yeah its definitely not Kizaru, how did we dumbfucks fall for this :josad:

Yeah but here it's different.

Luffy is at the top

Kizaru arrives at the bottom near shore

Luffy comments "light below" and then says someone very powerful is coming.

Now, saturn didn't even make a move - only one moved is kizaru + only one who is light is kizaru.
Right, which could just be Oda misleading you...

I haven't said anything about Saturn...it could literally be anybody.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kaido is not a fish, he is naturally of the demon race, and he possesses the Azure Dragon Devil Fruit which represents strength in Oda's Japanese mythology.
Weren't you making fun of kizaru in spoiler thread for being blocked by senta?

What happened?

So Its a random VA then? :milaugh:

-Chapter titled "Admiral Kizaru"
-The only strong person who invaded the Island is Kizaru
-Luffy says "There's light coming from below"
-Luffy looking down from where the light is coming
-Luffy then states that the person is extremely powerful.
Yeah its definitely not Kizaru, how did we dumbfucks fall for this :josad:
I really hope for your sake that you're right and it's not just Oda misleading you, otherwise you're going to look like a complete fuckwit, and trust me, I'll be there to point it out if it happens.