One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Highly doubt it. Luffy never took Kaido seriously from the start of their fight, that fight progressing to Tune Piece shit was inevitable.

There was never a single moment of Luffy shitting himself over Kaido the way he’s shitting himself over Kizaru.
i'd argue luffy's haki wasn't strong enough at that point to feel kaido's while now luffy's haki is strong enough so he can sense kizaru's
luffy didnt say anything about kizaru's presence either during sabaody cause he was obviously hakiless at that time and couldnt sense anything

i'd argue luffy's haki wasn't strong enough at that point to feel kaido's while now luffy's haki is strong enough so he can sense kizaru's
luffy didnt say anything about kizaru's presence either during sabaody cause he was obviously hakiless at that time and couldnt sense anything
lol that is not how haki works

in reality:

Luffy is seperate from his weak ass bum crew (excluding zoro, jinbe....sanji)

he knows that kizaru would wipe out the lower 6 no diff

hes afraid for his crew not because kizaru could beat him

Its just Oda creating fake tension again.After beating Kaido,nobody should be making Luffy worried like this.
Someone who understands how Oda writes.

If Kizaru is really that strong and really puts up a fight, I wouldn't be happier. That would be a decent fight after Luffy vs Kaido.

However, we know from how Oda writes and from previous scenes what this means.

1. How strong was Oden? Bro had prime WB “shocked in fear” from his presence only…

2. How strong was Kid??? Bro had Shanks “shocked in fear” from his presence only…

Oda is telling us something with these panels.

I'm afraid Luffy will pull the Kid treatment on Kizaru and that this is the Egghead incident. I warned you @Kurozumi Wiwi