One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I really appreciate how Saturn loosens up around Kizaru. I think there’s a modicum of respect for the man. He doesn’t cause trouble like Sakazuki, isn’t a traitor like Kuzan, and volunteers to go after their enemies (Sabaody). I can’t imagine Saturn reacting that way to Sakazuki if he told Saturn “no”.
Nah they would react the same way. Akainu is just disrespectful, but I see the Gorosei as warriors that value the input of military men like the Admirals.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

-> yonko has fear reaction then proceeds to destroy his opponent
That was against the Scabbards and he was thinking about Oden.

WB and Oden didnt even fight...

He saw the future of his mates dying

-> yonko has fear reaction then I wonder what will happen?
Who knows

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I think Doberman and Saturn conversation is how Admirals haters see the relationship between admirals and the gorosei lol.
Yep lmfao. And meanwhile in reality, the exact relationship shown between Saturn and Kizaru, which is one where Saturn defers to Kizaru’s expertise and very much trusts Kizaru’s judgment and input, is the exact relationship that Admiral fans said Admirals would have with the Gorosei lol. Kizaru outright told Saturn that why Saturn’s plan was wrong, laid down the law, and Saturn didn’t object and trusted to Kizaru’s judgment.

Then Kizaru’s prediction and analysis of the battle was 100% accurate lol.

Kizaru even has his hands in pockets like a true Chadmiral while he educates the Gorosei and gives out orders

Yep lmfao. And meanwhile in reality, the exact relationship shown between Saturn and Kizaru, which is one where Saturn defers to Kizaru’s expertise and very much trusts Kizaru’s judgment and input, is the exact relationship that Admiral fans said Admirals would have with the Gorosei lol. Kizaru outright told Saturn that why Saturn’s plan was wrong, laid down the law, and Saturn didn’t object and trusted to Kizaru’s judgment.

Then Kizaru’s prediction and analysis of the battle was 100% accurate lol.

Kizaru even has his hands in pockets like a true Chadmiral while he educates the Gorosei and gives out orders
When Saturn was getting stressed Kizaru took over and proceeded to calmly analyse the situation, like a true Chadmiral would.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaido didn’t destroy the scabbards though lmfao. He got horribly mutilated and almost killed by them. He won eventually sure but only because the scabbards didn’t cut his throat when they had the chance.

Whitebeard didn’t destroy Oden though lmfao? They clashed as equals. Roger himself couldn’t beat Oden and Oden almost killed Crydo.

The difference is that Celestial Dragon Shanks wasn’t scared of Kid’s power, he was scared for the destruction of his allies. Luffy is explicitly shitting the bed because of Kizaru’s power.

> yonko has fear reaction then I wonder what will happen?
Given how everything you said previously was just wrong, it very much is up in the air what will happen next lmfao. The only thing we know for sure is that Kizaru made Yonko Luffy twerk without even doing anything.

Bonney in here is actually Catarina Devon?? :quest::quest::quest:

But why would Devon care about Sanji?
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru W
:myman:

False equivalence.

Luffy was scared and shivering just by sensing Kizaru's raw power without even visually seeing him like how tf is this the same?