One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
No you did not understand.

Luffy is not simply scared of Kizaru. He was not scared of facing Kaido and Big Mom, he was not scared of facing Kizaru, Akainu and Kuzan.

This reaction is more similar to the reaction Luffy had when he saw Lucci. Similar to the reaction of Shanks realizing what Kid can do. Similar to the reaction that Whitebeard had when he sensed Oden.

Luffy was not expecting to sense Kizaru's presence in Egghead, so he had this reaction. It means Kizaru is at that level but you have to take the context into consideration.

It's not Luffy seeing Kizaru for 5 minutes and being scared. It's Luffy REALIZING Kizaru is in Egghead and reacting accordingly.

This, in no way, means that Luffy is more scared to Kizaru than Kaido and Big Mom (he already knew they were in the rooftop when he walked accross them).

It's him noticing that Kizaru, a strong person, is in Egghead, and reacting accordingly.

If you want to believe that Luffy is "simply" scared of Kizaru, then feel free to do so. I'm just trying to let you understand my point of view and warning you of what may happen next chapter.
would you say the same for Shanks jumping GB with random CoC blast?:willsmith:

Also Luffy can be stronger than Kizaru even if he is scared of him, the guy was terrified but yes that doesn't mean he would lose to Kizaru.

would you say the same for Shanks jumping GB with random CoC blast?:willsmith:

Also Luffy can be stronger than Kizaru even if he is scared of him, the guy was terrified but yes that doesn't mean he would lose to Kizaru.
Shanks and Greenbull is different. Greenbull was not just having a surprise reaction of Shanks being there, Greenbull was genuinely scared of Shanks.

Regardless of what I said, the fight could go either way. Kizaru may pull up a decent fight, as he may get destroyed by Luffy. I'm just arguing that this reaction does not imply what some people say and that they have to remain cautious.