One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Its funny how thirsty you are, nothing but disappointment awaits you
:saden:
I can't be disappointed when I clearly said, in most of my messages, that this could take any direction.

The only people that can be disappointed are admiral fans.
Multiple scenarios
- SHs escape with no casualties (unlikely)
- SHs escape with some casualties: 1) Luffy/Zoro stay behind and SHs escape, 2) one SH gets injured
- SHs don't escape and they face the marines (unlikely)

Kizaru already split the SHs in the past, him doing it again by retaining Luffy and Zoro in Egghead would be fitting

So why is it necessary for Luffy to take out a top in an unbelievablly short amount of time to declare war?
I did not say it was necessary.

I'm saying that one possible scenario is that Luffy destroys Kizaru and that this constitutes a declaration of war.

What is preventing Luffy from using gear 5 and pulling a bajrang gun against Kizaru, like Shanks did against Kid with his divine departure, to prevent further casualties and protecting his nakama? Especially considering that Kizaru was the cause of the SHs being split in Sabaody.

Also, this would give him a similar feat than the other yonkos:
- Shanks beats Kid
- BB beats Law
- Luffy beats Kizaru
(- Buggy ?)

However, as I said in most of my messages, this can take any direction. Kizaru can put up a good fight, Kizaru may not face Luffy at all, etc.

Last edited:
Fantastic chapter! It's been absolute ages since we had a good strawhat intetaction chapter with everyone there. I wish we had more of these. Luffy vs Kizaru is going to be great! Egghead continues to be one of my favorite post time skip arcs. If only it wasn't broken up by 50 chapters of side characters and reverie flashbacks.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You all should be mentally prepared for Imu+Gorosei being the OP version of the Otsutsuki. Their transformations were either their real form or DF abilities originate from their world in the first place.
I never minded the idea of Kaguya in Naruto, only how she was implemented. Considering Imu-sama has already been around for 4~ years and 170 chapters, I think he’ll be pretty okay.

@Paperchampion23 seems like the middle island was always Elbaf. Now the question is if Winners island is where Law was heading or a stop on the way considering that is likely the next stop after Elbaf :quest:
Yeah, i think its the Burned Man territory/4th RP focused. He reacted ominously when Kid mentioned it and imo, Blackbeard cornered him to Winner, it wasnt his main route if you read the dialogue in that chapter

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I did not say it was necessary.

I'm saying that one possible scenario is that Luffy destroys Kizaru and that this constitutes a declaration of war.

However, as I said in most of my messages, this can take any direction. Kizaru can put up a good fight, Kizaru may not face Luffy at all, etc.
But the direction of Luffy destroying Kizaru is very unrealistic scenario, so unrealistic that some make it as shitposting. The idea of a top tier quickly wiping out another top tier in a short arc when Oda always dumps shenanigans to keep things ambiguous isn’t really supported.

Impossible

Luffy would have to oneshot Kizaru and that’s the highest form of delusion

I don’t even know if Kerkovian believes that and he’s the biggest Luffy fan around lol

Luffy was already scary to Kizaru during Ace's execution. RIP Kizaru.

What's up with you admiral fanboys anyway? Who do you think will be king of pirates? You keep cheering for the most obviously losing side.

But the direction of Luffy destroying Kizaru is very unrealistic scenario, so unrealistic that some make it as shitposting. The idea of a top tier quickly wiping out another top tier in a short arc when Oda always dumps shenanigans to keep things ambiguous isn’t really supported.
Shanks vs Kid
BB vs Law
Kuzan vs Garp

Luffy beating Kizaru this arc is in the realistic frame set up by Oda recently.

Luffy was already scary to Kizaru during Ace's execution. RIP Kizaru.

What's up with you admiral fanboys anyway? Who do you think will be king of pirates? You keep cheering for the most obviously losing side.
So you believe Kizaru will be done worse than Kid?

You think he's one shot material for current Luffy?

I just... nothing I can say will help you

That's a fight I can get behind but it doesn't make sense unless Zoro fights someone stronger and I really have a hard time seeing any Vice Admiral stronger than Lucci.
On one hand, you have VAs like Doberman hyping up Pre TS Lucci:

...Then on the other hand, you have VAs like Onigumo who just dont give a fuck:

I think the strongest VA in Egghead right now is probably around YC1 level at best and slightly comparable to Lucci, just to give Zoro a proper fight and not have him under Sanji.

My money is on Goatbeard.

Shanks and Greenbull is different. Greenbull was not just having a surprise reaction of Shanks being there, Greenbull was genuinely scared of Shanks.

Regardless of what I said, the fight could go either way. Kizaru may pull up a decent fight, as he may get destroyed by Luffy. I'm just arguing that this reaction does not imply what some people say and that they have to remain cautious.
yep thats double standards, literally the same could be said for Kizaru as clearly Luffy looks scared aswell but ok whatever you say.

And yeah the Admiral fans will be using this reaction from Luffy to put Kizaru > Luffy and Kaido but imo he could be scared of Kizaru even if Kizaru loses extreme diff, this however definitely is an Admiral W no matter how you look at it and using shitty excuses like "Oh look WB looked scared here" are meaningless as no one here is dumb enough to fall for those or take them seriously because Luffy is way more scared and worried than any other example you or other yonko fans have brought up.