One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
So why is it necessary for Luffy to take out a top in an unbelievablly short amount of time to declare war?
Luffy taking Vega away is enough to declare war IMO.He did the same by rescuing Robin in Enies Lobbies.
Post automatically merged:

So tell me

Do you honestly believe Luffy will oneshot Kizaru

I just want your opinion
If they try to take out each other.Its an extreme diff fight in Luffy's favor.

On one hand, you have VAs like Doberman hyping up Pre TS Lucci:

...Then on the other hand, you have VAs like Onigumo who just dont give a fuck:

I think the strongest VA in Egghead right now is probably around YC1 level at best and slightly comparable to Lucci, just to give Zoro a proper fight and not have him under Sanji.

My money is on Goatbeard.
D. Oberman

So tell me

Do you honestly believe Luffy will oneshot Kizaru

I just want your opinion
Oneshot is a strong word. I generally don't support such strong opinions.

I'm not even saying that Luffy is definitely going to win against Kizaru.

I'm just saying that this may happen and that it's in the scope of reality.

Nobody expected Shanks to destroy Kid, Killer and the rest of the crew in 1 shot.

“Muh Muh Admirals are Gorosei lapdogs” debunked
Come on. He literally goes in full force to beat up his friend, just because Gorosei told him so. There's even all the emotional drama and flashback about their past, showing they are more like family.

He's far more worse and pathetic than a lapdog, a lapdog wouldn't attack his own kin just because the owner ordered it. If that's what you wanted to say by debunked then true, he's even more pathetic than people imagined.

Nobody expected Shanks to destory Kid, Killer and the rest of the crew in 1 shot.
It’s really not in the scope of reality, you just can’t fathom the idea that Kizaru and Luffy are close in power.
Kid is not close to Shanks, and Shanks is generally one of Oda‘s most hyped up characters.

yep thats double standards, literally the same could be said for Kizaru as clearly Luffy looks scared aswell but ok whatever you say.

And yeah the Admiral fans will be using this reaction from Luffy to put Kizaru > Luffy and Kaido but imo he could be scared of Kizaru even if Kizaru loses extreme diff, this however definitely is an Admiral W no matter how you look at it and using shitty excuses like "Oh look WB looked scared here" are meaningless as no one here is dumb enough to fall for those or take them seriously because Luffy is way more scared and worried than any other example you or other yonko fans have brought up.
I'm not trying to change your mind Dragon because I'm not opposing your point of view and saying that you are wrong.

In that precise panel, Luffy is showing a fear reaction and I don't disagree with that. I'm saying that there is a context behind this and that the "surprise" factor comes into play as Luffy did not know Kizaru was in Egghead. (and you know the rest of what I said)

I'm simply giving my opinion so you understand my view of the story and don't get surprised if certain things happen.

Regardless of the outcome, it's an admiral W because Luffy's reaction is proportional to Kizaru's strength, regardless of the "surprise factor" and if Luffy has to pull a very strong attack (bajrang gun) to clear Kizaru quickly, it is a huge admiral W regardless.

I'm not saying "Kizaru is weak and will lose", I'm saying "Kizaru is strong but Luffy is not scared because of Kizaru, he is scared because he just realized Kizaru, a strong character, is in Egghead" and whatever happens will be an admiral W regardless.

Nobody expected Shanks to destroy Kid, Killer and the rest of the crew in 1 shot.
Luffy oneshotting Kizaru is not within the scope of reality though

Kizaru, an Admiral, is not getting oneshot by anyone especially not current Luffy

You cannot compare current Law and Kid to an Admiral

I'm not trying to change your mind Dragon because I'm not opposing your point of view and saying that you are wrong.

In that precise panel, Luffy is showing a fear reaction and I don't disagree with that. I'm saying that there is a context behind this and that the "surprise" factor comes into play as Luffy did not know Kizaru was in Egghead. (and you know the rest of what I said)

I'm simply giving my opinion so you understand my view of the story and don't get surprised if certain things happen.

Regardless of the outcome, it's an admiral W because Luffy's reaction is proportional to Kizaru's strength, regardless of the "surprise factor" and if Luffy has to pull a very strong attack (bajrang gun) to clear Kizaru quickly, it is a huge admiral W regardless.

I'm not saying "Kizaru is weak and will lose", I'm saying "Kizaru is strong but Luffy is not scared because of Kizaru, he is scared because he just realized Kizaru, a strong character, is in Egghead" and whatever happens will be an admiral W regardless.
I can respect this

It’s really not in the scope of reality, you just can’t fathom the idea that Kizaru and Luffy are close in power.
Kid is not close to Shanks, and Shanks is generally one of Oda‘s most hyped up characters.
Reality is we don't know the power difference between Kizaru and Luffy and this will determine how the fight goes.

Shanks, a yonko, made Greenbull pee his pants without pulling a fight. He also destroyed Kid without him pulling a fight.

Luffy is also a yonko, who is supposedly at the same level than Shanks.

Why are people considering him as much weaker than Shanks?

Luffy's portrayal is screwed at the moment. Luffy winning against Kizaru would be a good way to fix that.

Again, I'm not saying this will happen, I'm simply stating my opinion.

Come on. He literally goes in full force to beat up his friend, just because Gorosei told him so.

He was ordered to ignore Sentomaru, not attack him

He chose to attack him because he respects him. Sentomaru is a traitor and Kizaru's still willing to call him his friend

He's far more worse and pathetic than a lapdog, a lapdog wouldn't attack his own kin just because the owner ordered it. If that's what you wanted to say by debunked then true, he's even more pathetic than people imagined.
Again, the literal opposite of what he was ordered to do

Dunno where you got that from

There's no point though for plot progression for Kizaru to be strong.

Only reason he might still be alive in 1092 is because:
- Flashback story of Sentomaru, Vegapunk and Kizaru, I mean it wouldn't be bad to see the backstory before he dies.
- Oda is too busy with the live action and doesn't have much time for the chapter so he'll ask the assistant to draw Kizaru getting roughed up for a chapter. This will buy Oda a bit of time.

The most realistic expectation is that Luffy goes instantly into G5 and Kizaru ends up on the laundry line.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Are people really comparing luffy reaction in this chapter with what he said to Kiku or the with WB - Oden?

Their eyes are so blinded by cope and agenda that they can't even see the difference in facial structures...

First stage of Grief