One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I feel confident in saying this after reading this chapter (only now that I've read the chapter), due to Kizaru's poor performance against injured and nerfed Sentomaru, I believe Oda will follow the pattern:

• Yonko Shanks = Crushes Kid and his pirates.
  • Yonko BB = Crushes Law and his pirates.
  • Yonko Luffy = Crushes Saturn and his henchmen (the henchmen include Kizaru).

It will be to solidify their positions as emperors.

I feel confident in saying this after reading this chapter (only now that I've read the chapter), due to Kizaru's poor performance against injured and nerfed Sentomaru, I believe Oda will follow the pattern:

I didn't see the fight with Law that way. Law has like only 1 powerful subordinate.

It's an interesting observation and I think there would be a Buggy meme follow up. Who will Buggy get credit for obliterating? Clearly it's Croc and Mihawk achieving the feat for him.

lol no
Agendas aside that would be awful storytelling.