One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Since Lucci likely leaked the plan to escape to Elbaf, the world Government would be a good enemy for the straw hats on that island.
Potentially, but Im thinking Elbaf may be very much an isolated conflict. I still think the region being called "Warland" will have pretty in the nose issues going on lol.

I feel like the WG cant go down before the Marines either

Elbaf will be an all out war, just like marineford. Luffy does some severe damage to WG that can't be ignored before he runs away to Elbaf. That's my interpretation anyway.

And this very chapter sort of confirms it, they want to head for Elbaf. It's 100% confirmed as they might still battle it out, but all signs point to Elbaf being the place for the next big war. Expecting many chapters there.
Elbaf will be its own arc.Nobody sets foot in Elbaf because of the giants and red hair.

Potentially, but Im thinking Elbaf may be very much an isolated conflict. I still think the region being called "Warland" will have pretty in the nose issues going on lol.

I feel like the WG cant go down before the Marines either
Warland is a great place for a fight against those known as Warrior Gods, similar title that the Norse Aesir have.

And if Kizaru dies here by luffys hand, Sakazuki wanting revenge seems quite fitting.

Gorosei being final enemies I just don’t buy. They don’t look the part at all.

Elbaf will be an all out war, just like marineford. Luffy does some severe damage to WG that can't be ignored before he runs away to Elbaf. That's my interpretation anyway.

And this very chapter sort of confirms it, they want to head for Elbaf. It's 100% confirmed as they might still battle it out, but all signs point to Elbaf being the place for the next big war. Expecting many chapters there.
Idk, im not entirely expecting it to be WG or Marine centric. We know the 4th Poneglyph probably isnt there since Shanks left there casually, so I doubt its central to a Yonko conflict as well.

I also think VP is fleeing to Elbaf because they legitimately might be the strongest country in the world so the Marines/WG may not attack them there or escalate a war there lightly.

Another reason for me is if Kizaru loses here, there is potential for Saturn to get the Seraphim and Mother Flame. That may just be victory enough for the WG at least for now. Id have a hard time seeing Elbaf just being the 2nd round of Marines/WG so quickly.

I still think a big conflict is happening there, but just more internal imo

Warland is a great place for a fight against those known as Warrior Gods, similar title that the Norse Aesir have.

And if Kizaru dies here by luffys hand, Sakazuki wanting revenge seems quite fitting.

Id say they might "look" the part when we see what they transform to lol.

But really the big thing for me is Mariejois holds what seems to be a very symbolic power at the top of the world. To not fight the WG there would be weird, especially with the apparent prophesied endgame for FI directly below it.

But we'll see, maybe that interpretation is totally wrong

We need to have a war arc in Mariejoas.Marines and Celestial Dragons will probably fight there.

Last edited:
Id say they might "look" the part when we see what they transform to lol.

But really the big thing for me is Mariejois holds what seems to be a very symbolic power at the top of the world. To not fight the WG there would be weird, especially with the apparent prophesied endgame for FI directly below it.

But we'll see, maybe that interpretation is totally wrong
Well see, but I just feel like WG and Navy is under siege by too many people to stay strong enough for the final war.

Sanji got a w...So Zoro either in the flashback or in the future gets a much bigger W
Kizaru had a good start and got a big W. He then gets the biggest L
Kizaru is not close to Luffy but Luffy uses coo like Shanks