One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
That is kind disappointing.I was hoping for another Yonko scrap in Elbaf.
Personally Im fine with it. Id rather they fight over the Poneglyphs or One Piece at this point. Elbaf can be its own plotline.

Personally Im hoping it really dives into World lore and potentially connects to the sky islands again. My current pet theory is that God Elbaf is an actual person that the Giants worship. Potentially a Sky Islander/lunarian. Think Skypiea in a way. Part of my reasoning is Urouge needs focus and I can imagine him being part of Elbaf

If I remember correctly werent there only two supernova captains Kizaru didn’t attack? (Law and Kid) wouldn’t be shocked if oda does the same for Zoro and Sanji in this scenario
If that happens it would be pretty much impossible for the straw hats to escape.Also,it makes no sense to have Oda shit on a new yonko crew like this.

The chances for Zoro too clash with Kizaru atm are very high tbh. Luffy was split from Zoro, Sanji and Jinbo for a reason. It'll probably take him a bit to confront Kizaru.

I assume that once Kizaru enters the dome he's directly confronted by those three before the VA tag along and take over.
you remember Luffy fighting Hyozou and calling him strong and Zoro fighting him afterwards ? the same thing will happen .

Like how he was far weaker during Roof Top ? :risicheck:
yes thats exactly why he got told to go downstairs . his services were no longer required.

so funny watching you lot throw a parade when luffy falls short
as if that in anyway implies zoro would step in. It never does.
if luffy at this stage cant handle an admiral, your boy will struggle with a va
just watch.

all you have done is iterate admirals are strong nothing to do with zoro.

I think it’ll involve Luffy and Sword (allied) against the Blackbeard Pirates and that’s it.
Cross Guild can be involved because Hajudrin use to work for Buggy and that was his biggest earner

Apoo will be involved due to the numbers being failed experiment of ancient giants

Kid might be involved

Bege will also get involved due to Lola who was suppose to marry Loki

The chances for Zoro too clash with Kizaru atm are very high tbh. Luffy was split from Zoro, Sanji and Jinbo for a reason. It'll probably take him a bit to confront Kizaru.

I assume that once Kizaru enters the dome he's directly confronted by those three before the VA tag along and take over.
No thank you nobody cares about shitty clashes does anyone doubt current Zoro wouldn't be able to more than hold his own against anyone.

yes thats exactly why he got told to go downstairs . his services were no longer required.
Yeah that's why Luffy is struggling right now with a child version of the same opponent Zoro faced in wano .
so funny watching you lot throw a parade when luffy falls short
as if that in anyway implies zoro would step in. It never does.
if luffy at this stage cant handle an admiral, your boy will struggle with a va
just watch.
You said the same thing during Roof top battle when RT 5 were fighting two Yonkos , just watch Luffy but instead it was Zoro Szn all along until they got separated .
all you are done is iterate admirals are strong nothing to do with zoro.
Yeah similar thing funnily enough happened in FMI , He called Hyozou strong while steroid version couldn't kill Zoro's boredom

Yeah that's why Luffy is struggling right now with a child version of the same opponent Zoro faced in wano .

You said the same thing during Roof top battle when RT 5 were fighting two Yonkos , just watch Luffy but instead it was Zoro Szn all along until they got separated .

Yeah similar thing funnily enough happened in FMI , He called Hyozou strong while steroid version couldn't kill Zoro's boredom
Seraphims got off paneled:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Elbaf lost a lot of it's intrigue already and it's not like Usopp will get anything meaningful either aside from few crumbs at best
yep,giant plots and other stuff doesnt sound interesting anymore.people want to see the man marked by the flames and the 4th RP.

Elbaf lost a lot of it's intrigue already and it's not like Usopp will get anything meaningful either aside from few crumbs at best
Imo theres still some good potential.

- The Tree and its significance. Does it reach the sky/sky islands? Whats the lore behind it? Is it the Adam Tree?

- Is "Elbaf" a physical person or just a god figure for their beliefs?

- "Warland" as a concept sounds like Elbaf isnt just Elbaf. We'll be seeing a whole region of culture/conflicts.

Last edited:
I kind of wanted to see a short battle vs Seraphims too. But what makes you say Wano was rushed? Looks like it's the longest arc so far:

*No Ryuma Graveyard plot.
*Oda simply forgot about the Big Mom pirates.
*All the Zoro teasing got thrown into the garbage bin.
*Jack and Perospero went down in one fucking panel.
*Big Mom got killed in the same manner as Kaido,which is lazy writing imo.
and some many more examples of plot that were rushed.Oda dealt with the gifters in the most lazy way possible(O-tama).