Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I'm not sure about admirals but i'm fully onboard Shiryu Mihawk train :finally:
It looks like only interesting admiral is going to Loda mc don't care about Aramaki after his confrontation with Shanks while Fuji really has no reason to fight Zoro
Mihawk claps the Janitor easily and i'm not joking.
If you think Shiryu is mid/high diff material for current Zoro then you know how far away he still is from him.

Its unbelievable that OoT Zoro was already strong but still an insect to Mihawk.

Regarding the Admiral fights let the Admiralbros cope, Mihawk aint going down before the final war.
Oda kept him around for 30y he aint gonna deliver us Aramaki/Fuji or Ethan as his last battle.

Mihawk claps the Janitor easily and i'm not joking.
If you think Shiryu is mid/high diff material for current Zoro then you know how far away he still is from him.

Its unbelievable that OoT Zoro was already strong but still an insect to Mihawk.

Regarding the Admiral fights let the Admiralbros cope, Mihawk aint going down before the final war.
Oda kept him around for 30y he aint gonna deliver us Aramaki/Fuji or Ethan as his last battle.
Mihawk claps anyone he is top 1 in the verse imo maybe Imu might be the only exception
Shiryu is going to be monster he will keep growing stronger don't sleep on him we really haven't seen this man full arsenal yet

Mihawk claps anyone he is top 1 in the verse imo maybe Imu might be the only exception
Shiryu is going to be monster he will keep growing stronger don't sleep on him we really haven't seen this man full arsenal yet
As one of the biggest Mihawk wankers i have to admit that Dragon/Neckbeard & maybe Akainu have the potential to be above him but i'm not 100% sure yet.

It all comes down to Black Blades(if its only haki related) and if Yoru was already a blackblade when he challenged Roger (i'm sure he did, he was 19y old during his execution same age as Yonko Luffy).

As one of the biggest Mihawk wankers i have to admit that Dragon/Neckbeard & maybe Akainu have the potential to be above him but i'm not 100% sure yet.

It all comes down to Black Blades(if its only haki related) and if Yoru was already a blackblade when he challenged Roger (i'm sure he did, he was 19y old during his execution same age as Yonko Luffy).
I doubt he forged it at 19 It was probably in his mid or late twenties you know how people would spin this whole thing if he had kokuto at 19 :milaugh:
Would love it if he challenged Roger of all people as teenager this would send so many haters to mental hospital :fujilaugh:
Kokutos are fored due combination of top tier haki of 3 types and bonding with your blades we have witnessed many times how much Zoro values his swords Mihawk is the same in that regard

Saturne already showing his true color, luffy fighting kizaru first is the best thing that can happen. It mean when zoro take over he will be hyped even more and might not get interupted. It also mean oda had another plan for luffy.

I doubt he forged it at 19 It was probably in his mid or late twenties you know how people would spin this whole thing if he had kokuto at 19 :milaugh:
Would love it if he challenged Roger of all people as teenager this would send so many haters to mental hospital :fujilaugh:
Kokutos are fored due combination of top tier haki of 3 types and bonding with your blades we have witnessed many times how much Zoro values his swords Mihawk is the same in that regard
There is definitely some past between them, idk if it was a fight or some other shit.

On top of that it was Shanks who challenged him and from the little that we know about him he's not some guy going around hunting random strong people.
There is always the possibility that he just heard there is a strong swordsman out there but i dont think it fits his character.

luffy wont beat kizaru but he will dominate him and troll his light, after that kizaru will get angry and attack the other strawhats only to get beaten this time by zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Oda separating luffy from zoro clearly mean they will encounter kizaru individualy. first is light glove luffy vs kizaru and later light saber kizaru vs zoro.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I didn't even Think Kizaru Would get defeated in this arc:endthis:
Even When Luffy and Zoro are there
But ye Zoro is the one to defeat Kizaru:kata:
After Wano, I would definitely not say it is beyond Oda to pull all this Marine force and do nothing with it but yeah, whether it happens on Egghead or elsewhere, Zoro vs Kizaru is set in stone, imo.

luffy wont beat kizaru but he will dominate him and troll his light
When has Luffy ever dominated Zoro's opponent?
Even fodder like Hyozou has made Luffy look like a total beginner while Zoro gave him the frog treatment.
Luffy isnt capable of handling Zoro's opponents, it has always been like that. That's why Zoro exists, to handle such threats.