Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What about my POE is off?
I went through your big post - I find it lacking in decisive conclusions and it gives you plenty of wiggle room. Also I have better reasons to townread most people. If you're town, where have I gone wrong?
If I take TAC aside, these are the slots I feel worst about currently. Monochrome is just outside of these. I could swap him with Watson, who I otherwise think is town, but it's brass tacks time.
Forgot to add Conq here.
I never said you sussing me isn't fair, but you've dropped my name casually multiple times now and all you have is 'he's within scum range'. That's not much to work with. It doesn't really feel like you want to solve my slot.
I'm happy to solve it with a lynch!

Ratchet

I’ve been trying to lynch scum for 3 days now and we’ve not hit Mafia yet. And the scum we did lynch wasn’t my wagon/I leaned Town there before their claim lol.

I am not about to lynch you, have you flip town, and expect to solve this game
Why not? No seriously, what better course correction is there than removing a heap of paranoia?

Ratchet

Then the correct answer is to not play. You have legitimately made the playing experience worse for some players for selfish reasons. Thanks for making my day worse. Worth it?
Aight I think we can leave it to post game from here - I don't really think engaging Flower with this sort of thing is going to make her, or you, feel or do any better about the whole thing.

I went through your big post - I find it lacking in decisive conclusions and it gives you plenty of wiggle room. Also I have better reasons to townread most people. If you're town, where have I gone wrong?Forgot to add Conq here.
I'm happy to solve it with a lynch!
I don't think you'll be getting my lynch!

Status
Not open for further replies.