M

MD Zolo

The problem with Marco's bounty being 2 billion is that it means Marines/WG consider Marco's threat level at a similar level to BB's.

And don't give me crap like BB's bounty went from 0 to 2.25 billion while Marco's went there gradually. Ultimately, a bounty reveals a person's perceived threat level to Marines/WG.

Marco and BB having close bounties would mean that WG doesn't care that much about BB at all.

The problem with Marco's bounty being 2 billion is that it means Marines/WG consider Marco's threat level at a similar level to BB's.

And don't give me crap like BB's bounty went from 0 to 2.25 billion while Marco's went there gradually. Ultimately, a bounty reveals a person's perceived threat level to Marines/WG.

Marco and BB having close bounties would mean that WG doesn't care that much about BB at all.
Not really, especially if he's had the same bounty for years

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Overthought a bit, i can imagine Marco having a higher Bounty than King, because it is About the threat the Person brings to the WG. Whitebeard obviously knew some stuff about the One Piece, Maybe the Location, Maybe even the history himself. The WG does not know what exactly whitebeard (and with whitebeard even Marco) knew About the one piece and the history. So if they Need to assume a possibility of Marco knowing the true history and the location of the one piece, he will have a high high threatening Level, even tho he Maybe doesnt know anything.

Tbh, i never thought that the way Oda hyped up Who'who would indicate that he might help the alliances in the future.
But who's who was shown in this very chapter that he cares more about his own business than the beast pirates.

Like the option was, help defeat enemies of the beast pirates or continue looking for Yamato to get a çhance to kill a Calamity... He chose his own business

Thatch and ace...
this is the reason I said other than the members who have passed away, I knew somebody would say thatch and ace

:smithnie:
Post automatically merged:

not even the he-man look alike 'kingdew'
Post automatically merged:

Marco
Jozu
Vista
Izo

And Maybe Namur. Maybe he has some relationship to either Jimbe or even Jack? Could be interesting.
I wouldn't mind one or two more but maybe not all of them

The problem with Marco's bounty being 2 billion is that it means Marines/WG consider Marco's threat level at a similar level to BB'
Doesn't Marco have the backing of the entire whitebeard pirates... at least before The payback war

Like at the time of the payback war, Marco was at least YC1 which puts him at least in the billion range and then he had ALL THE REST of the Whitebeard pirates backing him up to fight Teach

Are you saying its impossible for a person who is in command of all these guys to have 2 billion?

And as far as we know, bounties haven't been shown to be things that reduce over time such as with Rayleigh complaining that his bounty from 24 years ago is still active so The bounty Marco had during the payback war is sstill the same bounty he has now

M

MD Zolo

Doesn't Marco have the backing of the entire whitebeard pirates... at least before The payback war

Like at the time of the payback war, Marco was at least YC1 which puts him at least in the billion range and then he had ALL THE REST of the Whitebeard pirates backing him up to fight Teach

Are you saying its impossible for a person who is in command of all these guys to have 2 billion?

And as far as we know, bounties haven't been shown to be things that reduce over time such as with Rayleigh complaining that his bounty from 24 years ago is still active so The bounty Marco had during the payback war is sstill the same bounty he has now
People are missing my point. Marco had WBPs, so what? BB has BBPs. Has BB having BBPs influenced his bounty?

My question is simple. Do you think, at any point during Marco's life, did Marco become as threatening to Marine/WG as BB is now?

Because, Marco and BB having similar bounty means exactly that.

Has BB having BBPs influenced his bounty?
Yes it did... of course it did. Are you implying that when Morgans starts counting all of Luffy's men as contributors to luffy becoming an Emperor, this only matters to Luffy? Like other Emperors don't have their crews counted as part of the reason they become emperors? Yet FUCKIN BRANNEW MENTIONS THEIR CREWS WHEN GIVING THE YONKOU BOUNTIES.

So according to you blackbeard is like mihawk? His bounty is purely based on his own feats and individual threat level?

Whitbeard had the BIGGEST Yonkou crew even up to now. Like kaido’s men are FIVE TIMES FEWER than Whitebeard's. And then all these whitebeard men fell under Marco.

Tf did you expect that that doesn't affect his threat level when he's now in charge of the biggest Yonkou crew?