Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Usopp suggests that they go help Luffy and Zoro's response is that Lucci is no ordinary guy, after beating the Giraffe. Luffy also points out that Lucci is going to kill all of his crewmates if he can't stop him.

Lucci is > Kaku.

:halt:
Yes, Zoro responds that Usopp's idea of him going to help Luffy is not a bright one and proceeds telling what his real concerns are - the crew splitting up. Franky is better power scaler than Luffy because he said only some of them might die if they encounter Lucci.
Lucci may be stronger than Kaku indeed but Kaku's doriki is higher after DF. Or do you equate Doriki with being stronger? :kaidowhat:

Cope. You don't needa hide the life time suicide watch subscription ZKK left you with, did ZKK V2 make you rebound?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
There is no cope. You surely know what happened after WCI, Udon, aCoC - ass-kicking for Luffy, over and over again. :milaugh:
No need for ZKK2, I still believe in original ZKK.

DAMN Oda is doing Zoro, real, real dirty if Zoro is struggling against Base Lucci. That is some dirty, dirty shit.

This just once again reinforces that your average manga fan does not understand how Oda views and writes power levels. Lol

@Sentinel @EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @nik87 @Kurozumi Wiwi If this is true, this is one of the dirtiest things Oda has ever done to Zoro if not the dirtiest.
I am sure Zoro's struggles with help yall considerably when he one-shots the strongest Admiral in the world. :zorothink:

No more tears.

Zoro will get Luffy's honor back, this Monet vs Luffy and then Zoro all over again. :cheers:
Sounds like overdose on copium induced wet dreams.
In reality,

Lucci neg diffed by Luffy so Loro can have a extreme diff fight with weakened Lucci (further weakened by Stussy confirming Stussy>>Lucci=Zoro). And then collapsed and sleep through the next arc whilst Luffy bodies Lucci + Seraphim + Kizaru b2b2b suicide watch time for zoro fans XD

Massive L for Zoro fans

Lucci is at least YC1

Don't see how it's an L tbh
It's an L for Zbois who kept insisting that Zoro was Luffy level too, yeah.

But really, it is also a big L for Zoro unless it's a wrap. Because if Lucci really pushes Zoro anywhere more than a mid diff, Luffy not even needing mid diff to beat Zoro is on the table. And from what I've seen here, except the biggest Zoro downplayers, Luffy needing a minimum mid diff to beat Zoro was the consensus pretty much, that may very well change, so yeah potential big L for Zoro incoming.

Ehh about Lucci being at least "YC1 level" (I don't consider that as a tier at this point, but I know what you mean).
The only YC1 that Luffy is gonna body that fast without even using advanced conqueror's would be Katakuri

If you're King/Marco level or above, you aren't getting clowned that fast. We saw Marco feats against top tiers (admirals, BM). Seraphim who are inferior fighters to King, lasted longer against Luffy.

You literally made the 2nd part up.
Theres no context to that line and you dont know who it refers to compared to who.

I could just as easily say Kizaru tells Luffy he is better,stronger,faster than he was last time they met since Kizaru used to call him slow and weak
Redon was the one who posted the hint and he is a big Luffy fan.

Also.

Status
Not open for further replies.