Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Let be honest, Zoro struggel against Lucci/getting pushed to high-extrem high diff would be even worse than "no ZKK" in wano...

Since even if ZKK didn't happen, Zoro had insane feats in Onigashima, give a lifetime wound to Kaido and defeated King. Even when ZKK didn't happen, after all the arc ended pretty good for Zoro.

But here it is the opposite, Zoro struggel much against a leftover of Luffy who played which that opponent, could legit make things very brutal for my Zoro fan bros... They will never recover from it, this would end worse than ZKK theory...
If Oda be a little smart, that won't happen.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Let be honest, Zoro struggel against Lucci/getting pushed to high-extrem high diff would be even worse than "no ZKK" in wano...

Since even if ZKK didn't happen, Zoro had insane feats in Onigashima, give a lifetime wound to Kaido and defeated King. Even when ZKK didn't happen, after all the arc ended pretty good for Zoro.

But here it is the opposite, Zoro struggel much against a leftover of Luffy who played which that opponent, could legit make things very brutal for my Zoro fan bros... They will never recover from it, this would end worse than ZKK theory...
Lucci Tekkai ranking Zolo in base really isn’t a bad look for Zolo, it’s just a bad look for the headcanon version of Zolo that sword sissies believe in lol.

Zolo was never close to Luffy in strength since WCI, but sword sissies have tried desperately to argue that Zolo was either as strong as Luffy are stronger which was always complete nonsense.

If you had a realistic understanding of Zolo’s strength compare to Luffy’s then this isn’t that bad of a look lol.

You can use browser extensions. I don't recommend it. They seem to have lobotomized it even further than they already did before. Now it even refuses to say hello.

Just yesterday it was following the custom instructions, look at this beautiful reply:

And now they nerfed it again:

Fucking useless. Really last time I pay for the subscription.
Nah I use my phone and tablet, I don't want no browser shit.

More respect than having Luffy struggle against kid King clones, comparing them with Kaido and have Zoro beat the guy that pushed G5 to the extreme?

We need to worry about the massive bounty gaps after Egghead, you can't cheap shot your way through life. :arnoling:
Cope all u want
Everyone knows oda did ur boy dirty. Its fine. Every character has low moments unless they are Luffy or Shanks

You can use browser extensions. I don't recommend it. They seem to have lobotomized it even further than they already did before. Now it even refuses to say hello.

Just yesterday it was following the custom instructions, look at this beautiful reply:

And now they nerfed it again:

Fucking useless. Really last time I pay for the subscription.
ChatGPT was way too informative before. Now it is nerfed af, imo for the better. I find AI really dangerous tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.