Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ChatGPT was way too informative before. Now it is nerfed af, imo for the better. I find AI really dangerous tbh.
yh it got fully nerfed

its still better for translations than DeepL thoe, especially for CN and JP

if theres a big chunk of words u wanna translate, split it up into phrases or sentences cus it will be more accurate than translating a whole chunk

yh it got fully nerfed

its still better for translations than DeepL thoe, especially for CN and JP

if theres a big chunk of words u wanna translate, split it up into phrases or sentences cus it will be more accurate than translating a whole chunk
The trick in using ChatGPT is using very specific questions efficiently. You need to add as much details (and possible conditions) as possible. Even now, I still don't know if that even works anymore. I haven't used ChatGPT for more than 3 weeks now.

As much as I hate the beyond retarded king/lunarian wank I’m still not going to put Lucci over king
Unless Lucci does noticeably better against koh mode or we get a direct comparison from zoro hyping him up more

They still probably close tho and yes Lucci can hurt king as well as any lunarian out of their flame
:kayneshrug:

Lucci couldn’t land a single hit on Luffy

meanwhile Law mid-hard diff BB, who Shilew bootlicks

now your place indeed

:risitavirus:
Law is the one who can't land hits without sneaks, idk why you even brought that up, is this some sort of Tumblr Law/Luffy equivalence?
We're going to compare Luffy and Zoro's performance vs the same character, not Law and his imaginary feats vs someone else. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.