Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and Sanji are not going to fight admirals while luffy fights akainu. Well unless akainu ends up actually being able to low diff them both
Kid and law are far from done. Them being out of the race for pirate king doesn’t mean their roles in the story are over
Why do you have a problem with Zoro and Sanji taking out admirals, but Kid & Law doing it is fine lol?

They just got curbstomped by Shanks and Teach, it's not like they're some bonafide top tiers themselves.

You're getting ignored for this one comment, congratulations, I've never seen a WG user who earned my ignore after literally one post lmfao.

@DarkWitch Nah Fujitora has no reason to fight the Straw Hats, that is not his agenda. Fujitora his hardcore anti-WG and will not oppose the Straw Hats.

The man literally said he regretted blinding himself because he wanted to see Luffy's face lol. Imagine King or Pica saying such a thing. Fujitora will not oppose Luffy in the end, man is definitely switching sides at the first opportunity.
Fujitora literally works for the World Government and believes in the importance in that system.

You think he spoke at the Reverie or became an admiral for fun? The World government isn’t just the celestial dragons…

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
This is the problem with agenda war, people are so invested in power scalling they cant apreciate greatness when they see it.
Oh, no.

I just think Zoro fighting Lucci when they should have just cuffed him in the first place is dumb as hell.

This fight could have been interesting a while ago, after all the breaks, it just feels like padding.

You're getting ignored for this one comment, congratulations, I've never seen a WG user who earned my ignore after literally one post lmfao.

@DarkWitch Nah Fujitora has no reason to fight the Straw Hats, that is not his agenda. Fujitora his hardcore anti-WG and will not oppose the Straw Hats.

The man literally said he regretted blinding himself because he wanted to see Luffy's face lol. Imagine King or Pica saying such a thing. Fujitora will not oppose Luffy in the end, man is definitely switching sides at the first opportunity.
Who knows maybe you might be right, but I'm still sticking with my belief that Fuji won't switch sides and that he will fight Zoro.

If Zoro doesn't fight Fuji then who do you think Zoro will fight instead? Also what about Sanji? Do you think he will fight Green Bull or no?

Keep that attitude when Zoro comes to save Luffy from Kizaru just like he saved him countless times from Kaido. :saden:
Keep that L for after Loro collapses after extreme diffing weakened base Lucci, whilst Luffy laugh diffs Kizaru + Zoro fans into suicide watch thank god Luffy saved Loro by weakening Lucci first just like he did countless times before :gokulaugh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
For my Lucci fans if there are any lol, you don’t need to hype Lucci at all leave that mission for Zoro fans cuz they gonna hype him like crazy that you think he could be admiral level if not stronger
I have officially sold my Lucci stocks, and have retired from the Lucci defense force. The zoro gang can and will handle the rest 🫡

Status
Not open for further replies.