Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
luffy and zoro aren’t getting roughed up and failing to beat fucking cracker level characters.

Theyre above any commander we’ve seen fight so far.
Lmfao literal cap. They have not shown the speed, AP etc... They strong for their age definitely though. They have Lunarian hax, but other than that they haven't showed other skillset such has speed, AP, skill, Haki. None of them beating King. They getting stronger the more they grow and fight though so they will eventually surpass King.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
But considering the fact that you feel the need to "defend" Zoro instead of just accepting that he isnt MC and doesnt get MC opponents just proves to me that you are enough like Nik to be deluded lmao
Zoro not being the MC has nothing to do with this, I dont know why you keep repeating this.
Somehow, this fandom has degraded to that level that somehow expecting Zoro to get anything is being considered deluded, lol.
And dont pretend to not know how much build-up behind ZKK there is.

Kizaru has never been Luffy's opponent, he is just a soldier with zero narrative and 0 decision making.
One that follows the orders of the actual leader and decision maker who is right in Egghead as well - Saturn.
If this goes as I say it will, it will be really interesting to see how yall will justify your reading comprehension.

I like how you like to make up your own story. He never lost consciousness in egghead. You can't show me a panel of Lucci on the floor unconscious after Luffy hit.
Literally its the same has this

Learn how to reread and unless you posting the panel of him unconscious on the floor i accept you concession.

I never denied Stussy KO him clown. I said Stussy caught them by surprise and shock. Which she admits she not stupid enough to fight him fairly. Learn how to read dumbass Luffy at the start of this arc got bodied by a robot fodder Shark. People get snuck and surprise in One piece all the time. Clown once again learn how to read

Like i said if your mad about Manga facts talk to Oda
Bro, you are just EATING the bait.:gokulaugh:

Remember that you are currently held up by me calling Lucci sloppy 4ths to defend Zoro.

Lets just ignore the fact that "regardless" of what you say, Gear 5 absolutely toyed with Lucci and Lucci had to get banged and healed to move forward with the operation.

And he lost to Stussy, it doesnt matter how or why, he literally was rendered unconscious. This is like saying Usopp didnt win his fight against Perona because he didnt "hurt" her.

A
This is a shonen, all ycs arent equal, all admirals arent equals, all yonkos arent equal, gorosei gonna be same.

Yonko>admiral

Just because they are all top tier doesn't mean they are equal, Kizaru is strong but him failing in egghead or being unable to beat Luffy means he aren't as strong as the strongest top tiers in Mihawk, shanks.

Anyway you gonna see when the time come.

I still think Zoro will fight Kizaru here, so we gonna postpone this convo for after egghead.
the c3 was portrayed as equal. Kuzan fought Akainu equally for 10 day.

Zoro not being the MC has nothing to do with this, I dont know why you keep repeating this.
Somehow, this fandom has degraded to that level that somehow expecting Zoro to get anything is being considered deluded, lol.
And dont pretend to not know how much build-up behind ZKK there is.

Kizaru has never been Luffy's opponent, he is just a soldier with zero narrative and 0 decision making.
One that follows the orders of the actual leader and decision maker who is right in Egghead as well - Saturn.
If this goes as I say it will, it will be really interesting to see how yall will justify your reading comprehension.
Nik u r the greatest soldier on the face of WG
i salute u

Status
Not open for further replies.