Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ZBois how are y’all feeling about Zoro being matched up against a character that Luffy no diff’d? What happens if Lucci pushes Zoro to high diff? Lol the thread that I am about to make is going to crush the ZBois.

I love Zoro but I love destroying his fans even more.
If Lucci pushes Zoro to high diff, Zoro is done man. That shit is beyond recovery.

It'll be the last time I defend Zoro, cause the downplay will be well deserved.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shanks didn’t humble GB when this guy reschedule to fight you on another time .
If shanks really want to humble GB he should let wano alliance take care of him but he decide to step on it.

It is like make loud noise on guy A who is busying on doing other stuffs which you don’t like him doing and you have crew back up . Then guy A won’t pick you to fight right now , referring he will fight you in future. That is not humble . If it is humble , then guy A would not even dare to fight you in future.

But free to believe Shanks Wi-Fi diff greenbull mean shanks mid diff greenbull .
(1) The Haki that made GB shook was Shanks' own not his crew.

(2) How are you justifying Shanks intimidating GB from OUTSIDE the Waterfall in the Wano Sea lmao? Shanks wasnt even near the island and yet he intimidated GB.

Im sorry bro, that scene is almost a perfect 1:1 of Aokiji threatening Doffy.

I was responding to your post about Lucci able to tank Zoro's attacks. Lucci has to be harder to damage then Kaido and King for that to be possible.

Now after I question you about it you ignore the post and start talking about overall strength. You're the only one playing dumb because you know it's foolish to believe he's harder to damage then King or Kaido.
Yes with tekkai and haki he’ll be able to take some of his attacks. No you don’t need dragon skin or lunarians flame to do so

Attacks that bypass durability can hurt kaido and to hurt a lunarian to have to attack flame off. That doesn’t change with his own haki and tekkai Lucci will be able to block some attacks

Im not "nitpicky". You said i wasnt listening when all you wrote was 3 sentences about "how different you are" from other Zoro fans lol. That not me "not listening", thats you not writing nearly enough to explain your point.

I didnt "choose" to do anything lmfao. You messaged me first with 3 sentences, defending a position you didnt even need to start.

Now I TOTALLY, COMPLETELY have an unbiased opinion about you:seriously:
Ok… i dont actually care what you think. You can have that opinion if you want. You’ll never find me on powerscaling threads anyway or relentlessly pushing agenda.

swordbros made fun of Law for losing mid-high diff to an emperor lmao
Meanwhile their boy is stuck facing high tiers @park_min young @Roo :doffytroll:
This is what they get for being so cocky lmfaoo
Even getting 1 shotted by Shanks is better than fighting Luffy’s leftovers. If Zoro even remotely struggles here, I’m out for some blood, Zoro is top-tier my ass :suresure:

Honestly the only way Sanji could Mr. Prince this scenario the only way would be if he can somehow bring York over to the SHs side and have her give up the password
Please no to "bring York over to SH side". Attempting to reconcile with York well make Sanji look bad if anything.
That only fitting end for that piece of shit is to be killed by Saturn like the trash she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.