Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the quote above. I addressed everything. :myman:
"Hurr durr sometime Luffy villain use sharp attack but they mostly use blunt attack "

Meanwhile Kizaru:

Go ahead, use the one (!) example of a sword, I know you want to. And him using piercing someone is just like how Croc or Lucci or Doflamingo or Cracker or Katakuri cut, pierced or maimed Luffy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
"Hurr durr sometime Luffy villain use sharp attack but they mostly use blunt attack "

Meanwhile Kizaru:

Go ahead, use the one (!) example of a sword, I know you want to. And him using piercing someone is just like how Croc or Lucci or Doflamingo or Cracker or Katakuri cut, pierced or maimed Luffy.
Are you really delusional to think Kizaru's nameless kicks against fodder are his actual combat style instead of named attacks that are not kicks? :luffylaugh:

WG has 4 admirals but luffy won't be defeating all of them. He won't even defeat all gorosei.

And, series is near its end is bad argument - because this shit is nowhere near getting wrapped.

Another thing - luffy always end up getting extreme diff fights - he isn't beating an admiral mid diff - that too when it's first admiral to go down
Tbf not all of his fights are extreme diff.
For example, his fight with Cracker.
Another example, his fight with Hody.
Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.