Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hurr durr sometime Luffy villain use sharp attack but they mostly use blunt attack "

Meanwhile Kizaru:

Go ahead, use the one (!) example of a sword, I know you want to. And him using piercing someone is just like how Croc or Lucci or Doflamingo or Cracker or Katakuri cut, pierced or maimed Luffy.
Nah @nik87 ain't no way you still think Kizaru is a swordsman.

Kizarus May even have some stupid “Monkey See Monkey Do” type fighting style which is why he only used a sword against a swordsman
The thing that amazes me is people dont even realize that Kizaru moves at light speed and that it factors into how he fights. His "sword skill" can just very easily equate to "i move at impossible speeds and most people cant keep up with me" lol.

But nope, it means he's this master swordsman with a high skill ceiling because he and Rayleigh skirmished, thus he MUST fight Zoro. These people talk all about sword skill and yet dont want to factor devil fruit powers into the mix for some reason as a means to why certain clashes happen the way they do.

The thing that amazes me is people dont even realize that Kizaru moves at light speed and that it factors into how he fights. His "sword skill" can just very easily equate to "i move at impossible speeds and most people cant keep up with me" lol.

But nope, it means he's this master swordsman with a high skill ceiling because he and Rayleigh skirmished, thus he MUST fight Zoro. These people talk all about sword skill and yet dont want to factor devil fruit powers into the mix for some reason as a means to why certain clashes happen the way they do.
Yeah kizarus power is in his fruit. It’s highly versatile and has strong powers so he can do everything well, but he doesn’t specialize

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He uses his legs to cut people after all and Arlong literally carries a giant ass blade, lol
@MarineHQ
If yall bois stopped being delusional we would never need to debate the obvious things...
You cannot force swords where swords dont exist.

I know the headcanons and agendas see a word sword instead of the word saw every instance but I cant say I support those delusions.

Okay Aokiji is a swordsman then since he has a named sword attack against fodder, gotcha.
Street goes both ways bro.
Throws a couple of grass parts freezing them and creating an ice sword and calls it Ice sword.
Dude pulls a lightsaber out of his body that is named Sword of Gathering Clouds of the Heaven, complimenting his other 2 Imperial relics and being one of only 3 known named techniques.
>Thinks the situation is equal.

I told you, you cannot stop Kizaru from being a swordsman just because you wish so.
The dude is all about Jewels, Mirros and Sword. He can bully fodder with anything, doesnt mean his nameless kicks are his actual combat style over his named abilities where the sword is the highlight.
You didnt think this through when you wished for Kizaru vs Luffy.
Let's see what happens when Luffy runs out of the clock. :myman:

He used a sword once because Rayleigh pulled out a sword, lol.
It's like saying Sanji is a swordsman because he used a knife against Wanze even though he used kicks in every single other fight he's had
Read above, lol.
Nah @nik87 ain't no way you still think Kizaru is a swordsman.
Kizaru about to show off.
Let's see if he is a brawler without named moves or if he is a swordsman with named moves. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.