Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

When did he lose the Bijuu chakra? We literally see them meet up inside of Naruto in Boruto
Because the last fight in naruto never made any sense.

Sasuke drew with naruto despite having rinnesharigan, 8 bijuus and half of kurama lol.

At this point, any powerscalling was long gone, but given what we knew, sasuke was supposed to kill naruto with little to no effort.

I have no problem admitting I am wrong either but my research supports Luffy never surpassing Mihawk. :kayneshrug:
What chapter are you stuck at? Here's a massive spoiler, don't blame me you are in the wrong thread though:
Mihawk and Croc beat up Buggy because he wants to go against Yonkos to get the One Piece first. Mihawk specifically doesn't want to go against Luffy. Buggy then claims they could claim the One Piece without a fight.

Anyway don't cry now, it's your fault for not reading the manga first.

What chapter are you stuck at? Here's a massive spoiler, don't blame me you are in the wrong thread though:
Mihawk and Croc beat up Buggy because he wants to go against Yonkos to get the One Piece first. Mihawk specifically doesn't want to go against Luffy. Buggy then claims they could claim the One Piece without a fight.

Anyway don't cry now, it's your fault for not reading the manga first.
The bitch knows he ain't built for Luffy, or any of Luffys future opponents like BB and Shanks.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So far, the only three swordsman shown with stronger ACoC than kaido are roger, whitebeard and shanks.

Two of them are dead and one is most likely an ally, good luck finding any other swordsman with ON PANEL FEATS to back a strong enough ACoC in order to harm luffy.
Lmfao stfu. Zoro can scar kaido PRE POWER UP. He's ripping through luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.