Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ah alright you're right. I checked Steven Paul's translation again and it is also the same.
Sen-chan... These words from you... You are scaring me...

What we're all really waiting for:finally:
Luffy vs Kizaru would be the most uninteresting outcome in my opinion.
Time will tell. :myman:
To me, it was obvious that Famous Elder came for Luffy.
While the swrodsman Kizaru is for Zoro to return a favor from Sabaody.

C

CensoredbyWG

No haki Wind slashes had g5 crying acoc swordsmanship wrecks him
So far, the only three swordsman shown with stronger ACoC than kaido are roger, whitebeard and shanks.

Two of them are dead and one is most likely an ally, good luck finding any other swordsman with ON PANEL FEATS to back up a strong enough ACoC in order to harm luffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
When did he lose the Bijuu chakra? We literally see them meet up inside of Naruto in Boruto
He can still interact with them thanks to Kurama but that's it. If he still had the Biju chakra why he never used it since his fight against Sasuke? even after losing Kurama in Boruto he fights using senin mode, it doesn't make sense

C

CensoredbyWG

The mythical zoan wind slashes in question

Stick to wanking the CoCless punching bags. :kobeha:
He countered one that wasnt even aimed at him, try doing the same against those that harmed GEAR 5 LUFFY:

Also, every character i wank is a conqueror, on top of fighting ACTUAL TOP TIERS for a prolonged amount of time.

Different from bums who use their best to last 0.00001 seconds against a top tier and need a Deus ex machina plot device to fight an underling:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Good luck with lucci tho, a few KOH slashes might force him to use awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.