Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King of Hell is a higher portion of Zoro's power than Luffy's G5 that is limited to basic Haki. Luffy clapped Lucci. Sure, Lucci recovered fast but as he was hit by Luffy, said how he is fainting. Luffy was toying with Lucci using minimal effort and laughing while Lucci was choking on his own blood.

Zoro is in trouble if he doesn't beat Lucci easily.

Of course if Zoro struggles even in KOH against Lucci then yes you are right and you can't put Zoro on Luffy's lvl.

But are you gonna tell me that Lucci gonna tank KOH Dragon Damnation Zoro when even a Lunarian got wrecked in 3 moves ? Come on.
Just saying if a character uses their ultimate directly, it doesn't mean = they can't beat them. It's just their choice (obviously Oda).
So I'm not really sure what the problem is here, cause I'm not knocking the possibility of Zoro using KOH, while ignoring Luffy using G5. Both using their Ultimate forms is fine. It's the performance we have to wait and see on.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARIMO HAIRCUT.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WORO AND ZKK IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS ENMA SWORD OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK LUCCI. FUCK VEGAPUNK. FUCK BONNEY. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
The main character is Luffy, not Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.