Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker, first time poster

have been reading Japanese version of ONE PIECE since loguetown~ for the jump comics so I’ve been following a while and I love ONE PIECE for what it is.

I love reading on this forum at times, some of the theories and the back and forth I see sometime.

but god damn some of you really need Jesus Christ in your life.

wtf is zoroboys, sanjitards, goofy stans and the slew of some of the most pathetic and stupid insults I have ever heard in my life that goes on lol.

why can’t anyone just be a fan of any character I don’t get, but y’all do you.

it’s a manga, where the author writes what he wants how he wants, who cares if Sanji or Siri is stronger than the other, I feel some of you would off yourself if it was proven one way or another.

anyways I just wanted to introduce myself, I’m looking forward to the spoilers, also I’m fluent in Japanese and I see a lot of wrong translations very often, even on the completed versions and a lot of the small contextual texts being mistranslated.

If any of you need accurate translations feel free to tag or message me 💪
I am gonna tag you when I need translation.

LoLo vs Lanji is best part of this forum.

Zoro vs. Lucci & Pacifistas --> Zoro vs. Lucci --> Zoro struggling against base Lucci --> Zoro blocked Lucci easily --> Zoro struggling again
Except no one with legit leaks said zoro vs Pacifistas and lucci. You're busy talking about fenaker fake spoilers

The legit infos are :
Lucci tried to kill Vega but thrn Zoro blocks him, and then they clash with zoro struggling (lucci is in base form)

Buddy they gonna rape you for your translations. Good luck and welcome :kata:
Maybe, fwiw tho I’ve done full chapter translation on the Reddit forums a few times and who ever does it has used my translation on the raw scans before. I am a fluent speaker that only spoke Japanese until I was 7-8 lol

Koh isn't zoros max
Koh asura would be zoros max
If zoro beats lucci without either
Actually beats him unlike luffy then it says everything
Kaido was down from scabbards as long as lucci was down.
Yeah luffy used the peak of his devil fruit.
Luffy used a basic punch turned into a whip and Lucci was fainting. It's far from the peak of what G5 can do (island sized punches), let alone with Haki which Luffy didn't use. It's true that Lucci recovered quickly, but so did Apoo from Zoro's Shishi Sonson, which is a higher end attack of Zoro, and Apoo lacks the recovery of an awakened Zoan.

Long time lurker, first time poster

have been reading Japanese version of ONE PIECE since loguetown~ for the jump comics so I’ve been following a while and I love ONE PIECE for what it is.

I love reading on this forum at times, some of the theories and the back and forth I see sometime.

but god damn some of you really need Jesus Christ in your life.

wtf is zoroboys, sanjitards, goofy stans and the slew of some of the most pathetic and stupid insults I have ever heard in my life that goes on lol.

why can’t anyone just be a fan of any character I don’t get, but y’all do you.

it’s a manga, where the author writes what he wants how he wants, who cares if Sanji or Siri is stronger than the other, I feel some of you would off yourself if it was proven one way or another.

anyways I just wanted to introduce myself, I’m looking forward to the spoilers, also I’m fluent in Japanese and I see a lot of wrong translations very often, even on the completed versions and a lot of the small contextual texts being mistranslated.

If any of you need accurate translations feel free to tag or message me 💪
:cheers:

Except no one with legit leaks said zoro vs Pacifistas and lucci. You're busy talking about fenaker fake spoilers

The legit infos are :
Lucci tried to kill Vega but thrn Zoro blocks him, and then they clash with zoro struggling (lucci is in base form)
This last line was said by both Drumz and EMUNOPLA.

Is it true? We can't tell for sure but it was posted by 2 guys who may know.

Doing random shit while using awakening is how G5 operates. He was literally playing around while fighting Kaido. I am sorry but this is an outright dumb argument to use.
Nah he can fight normally in G5 like this for example

Your comparison is fallacious Luffy wasn't even pushed to G5 it was just so Vegapunk Can introduce IS theory about DFs

Ok thx but he only referred to the part where Zoro is trying his hardest to be fake not all spoilers perhaps he aint wrong this time lol but yea i get you
No, this guy is a fraud like WeeklyLeaks.

That's how he gets followers and likes, by making you believe that he knows but he is full of shit.

I already checked this AHMAD's account and it's full of shit.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy used a basic punch turned into a whip and Lucci was fainting. It's far from the peak of what G5 can do (island sized punches), let alone with Haki which Luffy didn't use. It's true that Lucci recovered quickly, but so did Apoo from Zoro's Shishi Sonson, which is a higher end attack of Zoro, and Apoo lacks the recovery of an awakened Zoan.
Bro, it's Luffy's strongest form even if it was only using base level moves. That's an equivalent of Zoro using KoH.

I am gonna tag you when I need translation.

LoLo vs Lanji is best part of this forum.
And hey I’m not against banter or trolling, it’s all part of the game

It just sucks sometimes bc I come here to read Theories and what not and I have to navigate through 300 pages of “zorotard” comments lol.

trolling is fine, what I’m saying is the actual level of their trolling game is very weak for many here

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Status
Not open for further replies.