Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I don’t know why Oda hasn’t created powerful foes irrelevant to Luffy for Zoro to defeat on his path to the WSS.

Guys like Weevil, Kuma (if he hadn’t ended up as an ally), or even Law could’ve been cool names on Zoro’s resume in another timeline.

People say that Katakuri to Kaido was a massive jump for Luffy, but that also involved a training arc, the help of several people, and multiple further power ups.

I don’t expect that Zoro vs. Mihawk will include all or any of that. At best, Zoro will forge a kokuto in the middle of the fight.
Cause Luffy is the MC and Zoro is not .
Zoro vs Mihawk will be a awesome fight but at the end of the day the person who going get most time spend on them be it fights , powers upor story etc etc is luffy .

Cause Luffy is the MC and Zorro is not .
Zoro vs Mihawk will be a awesome fight but at the end of the day the person who going get most time spend on them be it fights , powers upor story etc etc is luffy .
I get it, but that’s exactly why I mentioned powerful foes irrelevant to Luffy.

It’s one thing for Zoro to “take” Luffy’s opponents, but it shouldn’t really matter if Zoro fights guys with nothing to do with him.

For example, Mihawk on Baratie. Stuff like that.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure all his future opponents are exactly that. :goyea:
We can only hope :sanmoji:

When Zoro humiliate lucci worse than g5 luffy did
You will take it back
Unless Zoro beats him with no diff while laughing his head off at 'awakened' Lucci ain't no way Zoro doing better.

You've went from Zoro will fight Kizaru to aT lEaSt zOrO mIgHt lOoK bEtTeR tHaN lUfFy.

All the while Luffy battles the monster Kizaru lmfao.

Luffy lives rent free in the Zorotards heads because no matter how hard you try wank Zoro Luffy is always taking the fights and moments you want Zoro to have.

:gokulaugh:

Unless Zoro beats him with no diff while laughing his head off at 'awakened' Lucci ain't no way Zoro doing better.

You've went from Zoro will fight Kizaru to aT lEaSt zOrO mIgHt lOoK bEtTeR tHaN lUfFy.

Luffy lives rent free in the Zorotards heads because no matter how hard you try wank Zoro Luffy is always taking the fights and moments you want Zoro to have.

Zoro>luffy

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I get it, but that’s exactly why I mentioned powerful foes irrelevant to Luffy.

It’s one thing for Zoro to “take” Luffy’s opponents, but it shouldn’t really matter if Zoro fights guys with nothing to do with him.

For example, Mihawk on Baratie. Stuff like that.
I agree actually that Zoro should be fighting other swordsmen gunning for the top, but it just doesn't seem all that important. Nobody care except for Zoro and Mihawk so the best that's gonna happen is a sick fight and that's about it. Should have been more important to the narrative but rip ig

I waiting to see if Zoro going fall asleep during the fight like luffy .
People going say that part of how G5 is which is great , it's like people you see in sports or other competitions that troll and still win .

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Borsalino vs Final War Zoro or even Sanji would have been an infinitely better fight than whatever clown shit's going to happen with G5.

I just hope there's parts where Luffy uses Snakeman with some good choreography

Status
Not open for further replies.