Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
They can be fighting their hardest for different reasons. Swordsman is just a fighting type. Roger was a Swordsman and he wanted to be PK and so is Shanks. Zoro wants to be the strongest. He don't give a shit if they have same goal has him. He literally told Cabji he doesn't care if he a Swordsman he has to surpass him.
I'm not saying Zoro cares about that. I'm saying I care about that. If Zoro had to continuously fight other swordsmen taking the same path as him to be the strongest blade user, that would be much cooler and meaningful to me, the reader, than just only him and Mihawk caring about the goal.

I always said Lucci was on Zoro's level, slightly stronger and people made fun of me for that calling Lucci weak, etc.

If that spoiler Is indeed true and zoro Is struggling against Base Lucci lmao

Lucci was not convinced by the full power of g5 he seems more than fine:josad:
Lucci was salty as fuck he got no diff'd and beaten twice by Luffy.

Notice how Luffy also said to Lucci he was a bitch and could do nothing to his crew if he was there and Lucci sat there like a good little rat scared to do anything while Luffy was there

:suresure:

Soon as Luffy left to deal with an Admiral you know an actual threat Lucci tried to do something not even caring about Zoro being there.

Who are the competitors for WSM & WSC title? Nobody.

Does that mean they are fake too?

Why is the WSS alone fraudulent title then? Lol
That was my point there were no competitors for WSM & WSC or even Yonko per say it just happen and that is how the story set it up .
But the story did set up WSS as a title you can go directly after problem was that most people in story don't use swords alone.
So Zoro have to get stronger fight differnt people than pure swordsmen before he fights Mihawk .
Oda was never going to do there is a pure swordsman on every crew for Zoro to fight

H

Herrera95

Yep. Zoro, with bottom of the barrel CoO feats, has magically developed Future Sight.
He never showed bottom of the barrel CoO feats but always great feats.

Sleep CoO like WB. Something that Katakuri/Luffy/Kaido never showed.

He sensed Kiku's power before Luffy did.

He sensed Pica's travelling through stones.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The thing with the WSC and WSM titles is that nobody actively tries to get it, its just a thing that they have. With the WSS title we have the owner and Zoro actually caring about the title, so it's strange that nobody else is going for it when we have a main character going for it

I'm not saying Zoro cares about that. I'm saying I care about that. If Zoro had to continuously fight other swordsmen taking the same path as him to be the strongest blade user, that would be much cooler and meaningful to me, the reader, than just only him and Mihawk caring about the goal.
Your not getting it. You can fight for whatever the reason. You will develope your Swordsmanship and strength for that reason. To me its different than PK cause its just a fighting type. PK is a place. So its not a specific fighting style so Luffy villians all use any fighting style they want

Status
Not open for further replies.