Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebeard was called the strongest even in his own Vivre card when he was in his Prime.
He himself said "I cannot keep remaining the strongest forever"

Look at how Buggy hypes him.

His entire legend comes from the time he used to fight Roger to a stand still and he even clearly admitted that he lost Power due to age.
vivvre card are not canon, oda showed prime beard in the manga and he had no wsm title, at least we can confirm that old beard was the wsm. so if you want to ignore wb title, why should other people respect the other 2

Vergo wasn't that much stronger than Pica if at all. You have no clue how strong King is. Only thing we saw from Shiryu is one attack no name severely injured Garp and he took Garp attqck fine.
Post automatically merged:

No he using G5 lol not G3
There is no g5 that's awakening he just calls it that way

If you use Bajrang gun it's gear 4 if you increase the size its gear 3 that's gear 5/awakening about

Zoro's opponents lack the Fame which is a characteristic of Luffy's opponents.
Zoro's opponents got plenty of Power tho.
Zoro opponents don't lack fame you always have people talk about them and they always number 2 in opponents crew .
But of course luffy opponents will always get more hype until the mihawk fight .

Brook calls himself a Swordsman though.
Oda labelled Fujitora a "Blind Swordsman" and even gave him a Swordstyle "Gravity Blade".

I'm not calling Kizaru or Kuzan a swordsman.
But people who are called as Swordsmen in the series are Swordsmen even if they use DFs.
Which is absolutely normal and viable, because they primarily use their blades with their powers, not like Kuzan or Kizaru or manifest blades "with" their powers only to never use it again (thus far).

Which is the only reason why I think Fuji is Zoro's main Admiral fight because not even Ryo actually has been shown using his blade in any capacity

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
vivvre card are not canon, oda showed prime beard in the manga and he had no wsm title, at least we can confirm that old beard was the wsm. so if you want to ignore wb title, why should other people respect the other 2
In the manga he literally said "I cannot keep remaining the strongest forever".

Not in vivre cards btw.

Unless Oda explicitly calls someone a swordsman (Celestial Dragon Shanks) they are not swordsman even if they carry a blade no matter what translations your Google Translate GED ass tries to lie about lol.
Irrelevant.

He calls them Swordsmen some times, Swordmasters other times and even other names in JP.

Show me a single panel of Fujitora doing anything even remotely related to combat w/o using his Sword.

There is no g5 that's awakening he just calls it that way

If you use Bajrang gun it's gear 4 if you increase the size its gear 3 that's gear 5/awakening about
When i say awakening thats what i mean and no they are not those things. Lol Awakening is a form. That makes Luffy have freedom abd stronger physical body.

This is where we disagree and i think there is such thing as pure swordsmen and i would never put Fuji or brook in there .
They use more than there swords in a fight it's like calling Kuzan or kizaru swordsmen when we see them pull out sword once , hell green bull has a sword and man is just use his DF .
The top tier swords men that we see in series just use there swords and haki .
Mihawk , Zoro , Shanks ,Oden , Vista but that don't mean they not top tier .
Lmao at Pure Swordsman. No such things. Zoro literally makes 3 head demons abd brook a walking skeleton that use fire of hell.

None of the strawhats have competition for their goals this isn't just issue with Zoro
There is nobody trying to find all blue like sanji
Nobody competing with chopper to be greatest doctor that can cure anything
Nobody who wants to draw map of the entire world like Nami
This is what happens when author gets too obsessed with their mc in Loda case it's quite extreme when you think about how little he cares about the rest of the crewmates

It is different and you can thank your Lucci level idol for confirming that:

Unless Oda explicitly calls someone a swordsman (Celestial Dragon Shanks) they are not swordsman even if they carry a blade no matter what translations your Google Translate GED ass tries to lie about lol.

Irrelevant. Oda explicitly confirmed Fujitora is not a swordsman but merely a katana user. Mald harder.
The panel you posted doesn't say anything. King literally had a Sword duel with Zoro. He just doesn't practice any school or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.