Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is different and you can thank your Lucci level idol for confirming that:

Unless Oda explicitly calls someone a swordsman (Celestial Dragon Shanks) they are not swordsman even if they carry a blade no matter what translations your Google Translate GED ass tries to lie about lol.

Irrelevant. Oda explicitly confirmed Fujitora is not a swordsman but merely a katana user. Mald harder.
Whats a katana user?

None of the strawhats have competition for their goals this isn't just issue with Zoro
There is nobody trying to find all blue like sanji
Nobody competing with chopper to be greatest doctor that can cure anything
Nobody who wants to draw map of the entire world like Nami
This is what happens when author gets too obsessed with their mc in Loda case it's quite extreme when you think about how little he cares about the rest of the crewmates
Not everything is a competition dumbass

None of the strawhats have competition for their goals this isn't just issue with Zoro
This is what happens when author gets too obsessed with their mc in Loda case it's quite extreme when you think about how little he cares about the rest of the crewmates
Zoro doesn't even need a rival.

If you read the story properly, being WSS is for himself as a person and for a promise.

In the manga he literally said "I cannot keep remaining the strongest forever".

Not in vivre cards btw.

Irrelevant.

He calls them Swordsmen some times, Swordmasters other times and even other names in JP.

Show me a single panel of Fujitora doing anything even remotely related to combat w/o using his Sword.
did wb have the wsm title or not, I don't care what a character thinks. either you accept that wb was the strongest or that world strongest titles are not factual

Oda really should have just had a few of Zoro's opponents say "One day, I will become the World's Strongest Swordsman" tbh
Thing is most of Zoro opponents just want to help there boss with there goal .
I will tell you now that no one would have taken Pica , King or some others seriously with how there story done .
Even Zoro who wants to become WSS would give up his life for his crew in a second .

It is different and you can thank your Lucci level idol for confirming that:

Unless Oda explicitly calls someone a swordsman (Celestial Dragon Shanks) they are not swordsman even if they carry a blade no matter what translations your Google Translate GED ass tries to lie about lol.

Irrelevant. Oda explicitly confirmed Fujitora is not a swordsman but merely a katana user. Mald harder.
Even the blade fruit user (Daz Bones) refused to call himself a swordsman 🤣🤣
@ConquistadoR

Vergo wasn't that much stronger than Pica if at all.
Vergo was without any doubt weaker than Pica; the match up is the worst for Vergo.
Even CqC Pica could be arguably stronger since he had fullbody (the thing Vergo was known for) and had a bigass sword vs a bamboo stick.
The only thing Vergo may have that Pica doesn't is Rokushiki bur here comes the DF that mid diffs anyone unable to destroy a mountain numerous times and must have Coo to locate the animated rubble before it comes in contact with more stone.

And none of them are issues because none of them involves fighting I believe that's the whole problem behind this WSS stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.