Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Stussy is on stand by in case Loro starts getting his shit kicked in by the 10% HP Luffy chew toy. Hopefully Sanji is also on stand by, to carry Loro after he gets put into a coma for Elbaf.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Not all the SH are 100x stronger that they were pre time skip .( say chopper or Ussop or broke 100 times stronger LMAO)
The simple fact that both shaky and luffy are not scaling thing to real value .
They clearly are lmao
Mid Trio have defeated fucking Toppi Robbo
Nami and Usopp have gotten far stronger

Luffy isn't fucking real
Oda is telling us power dynamics through Luffy now lol

I’m not entirely convinced that the gorosei are admiral level. I think it’s possible that Dragon shows up to handle Saturn considering he’s a friend of Vegapunk.
Imu >>>>>>>> Gorosei >>>>>>>>>>>> Admiral

Just need to watch out for their demeanor to realize who's the boss and who's stronger. Gorosei bow before Imu and Kizaru is scared shitless of Saturn.

Rayleigh quite literally didn't go all out
He didn't even use his Internal destruction Haki much less advCoC
So what does that mean?

Even kizaru isn't going all out yet.
Rayleigh and Kizaru were effectively stalling each other. Neither could get past the other. Rayleigh said that age slowed him down. He said that there is no possible way he could've defeated Teach, which means it's not Teach >= Rayleigh but a clear cut Teach > Rayleigh and that's despite Teach's fighting style is designed to be a good counter to DF users, so Rayleigh loses to Teach despite being a bad match up to him.

What exactly puts old Ray on par with Luffy? Luffy has internal destruction and barrier Haki too, he displayed a level of ACoC that was compared to the clash of Roger and Whitebeard, he has future sight, something Rayleigh is implied not to have and he awakened his Nika fruit which gives him reality altering abilities and the power to create island sized Kong Guns.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Saturn will come and end the fight :pepehawk:
I don't think he will it's to early for him to reveal his ability yet, we've waited 20 years for us to see Shanks and still waiting for Dragon I doubt we'll see any gorosei go to battle just a few chapters after it's revealed they have abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.