Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck like 10 quotes in 2 minutes because i had the "audacity" to say Zoro xan fight a potentially strong Vice Admiral lmao.

There are at least 2 cool looking ones if you "had" to go by design. What is the problem z bros, why are the VAs scaring you:suresure:
Just find it lame you are overhyping VA at this point in the story as legitimate opponent for Zoro. It's entirely possible he fights multiple of them like he did in ennies lobby against marine hq captains. But focused 1 on 1 fight is not happening

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I still dont get what is it that the straw hats will get in Elbaf.The final poneglyph is not there anyway.
Either take over the island and make it their turf or it's gonna be a short information arc to build up to a major arc

Oda doesnt want to be responsible for more Usopp fan seppuku so he cant skip it or he is getting charged
I get there was a lot of set up for it,but how does it further the plot.It holds no strategic value.Oda just came up with a bullshit excuse of it being the nearest island.So it should be a mini arc like Zou.

Status
Not open for further replies.