Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I just realized... We still haven't seen Caribou for a long time...
Probably got picked up by Laffitte and Catarina.

It would be low key hilarious if the Blackbeard Pirates were trying to infilitrate Egghead, then realized they couldn't because of the Straw Hats, Laser Grid, and Marine invasion, but, then they found Caribou, who was like "YOOOOOOO DO I HAVE SOME SHIT TO TELL YOUR CAPTAIN BLACKBEARD"

Catarina and Laffitte leave, and while the Marines are busy, Blackbeard moves on Wano to take Pluton after learning about it from Caribou.

Holy fuck like 10 quotes in 2 minutes because i had the "audacity" to say Zoro xan fight a potentially strong Vice Admiral lmao.

There are at least 2 cool looking ones if you "had" to go by design. What is the problem z bros, why are the VAs scaring you:suresure:
Oda messed up by not having a Zodiac VA come along. It’s hard to imagine Zoro struggling with a non Zodiac VA, and he shouldn’t tbh

I get there was a lot of set up for it,but how does it further the plot.It holds no strategic value.Oda just came up with a bullshit excuse of it being the nearest island.So it should be a mini arc like Zou.
He probably gonna cram something there even if doesnt make sense
Like how Kuzan was the 10th titanic captain all along

If we assume current zoro is literally 100x his pre timeskip self than the other ones are going to be fine
Also
He even used tatsumaki fmi

These fodders are more like 15 20 times weaker than that version of Zoro not a 100%

Kaido that stomped Luffy in their first fight was maybe 4 to 5 times stronger
100 times is huge gap lol

There was a time when Vegeta's power level was 1/5th that of Frieza and Frieza was neg diffing that Vegeta
Android 18 Stomped Vegeta when she wasn't even 2 times as strong as Vegeta.

Actually I might even be exagarrating saying Kaido was 4 to 5 times stronger, maybe 3 to 4

Probably got picked up by Laffitte and Catarina.

It would be low key hilarious if the Blackbeard Pirates were trying to infilitrate Egghead, then realized they couldn't because of the Straw Hats, Laser Grid, and Marine invasion, but, then they found Caribou, who was like "YOOOOOOO DO I HAVE SOME SHIT TO TELL YOUR CAPTAIN BLACKBEARD"

Catarina and Laffitte leave, and while the Marines are busy, Blackbeard moves on Wano to take Pluton after learning about it from Caribou.
I'm hoping this happens.BB needs something to hype him up as one of the final bosses.Current BB lacks hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.