Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah a handful like 4 or 5 people act like every VA is a dawg
You literally jumped into a conversation you have no clue the context of.

I never said all VAs are YC powerful lmao. I said a few may be "relative" to them, and thus one or 2 of these people can be Zoro and Sanji's fights. They dont even need to be the same difficulty as Queen and King. Thats not my point.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

Time to learn to read.

He basically said that if that man is there on the Island, we don't have to do anything more - let's just stay as irrelevant background characters.
Where in this dialogue did you read “I am weaker than Lucci” lmfao? Please continue to self-report your hallucinations for all to see.

You are straight up admitting that you see mirages in the desert lmfaooo.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You literally jumped into a conversation you have no clue the context of.

I never said all VAs are YC powerful lmao. I said a few may be "relative" to them, and thus one or 2 of these people can be Zoro and Sanji's fights. They dont even need to be the same difficulty as Queen and King. Thats not my point.
I wasn't replying to you specifically actually I was agreeing with you I'm just saying using Admirals being relative to Yonko isn't a good measure for a VA strength since the gap between VAs is pretty big

So how many people are taking Luffys statement at face value and not as a figure of speech? Its a clear call back to Sabaody but its not meant to be taken literally to be honest. Just means they are strong enough now to face him and beat him if necessary.

@SakazOuki @ShishioIsBack @Kurozumi Wiwi ,etc
I like to believe no one and they are just trying to push a point
If real our schools have failed

Status
Not open for further replies.