Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So how many people are taking Luffys statement at face value and not as a figure of speech? Its a clear call back to Sabaody but its not meant to be taken literally to be honest. Just means they are strong enough now to face him and beat him if necessary.
The same number of people who still gate keep Rayleigh from the percieved "Yonko level" & continue to downplay him purely for agenda purposes.

It's a nice clap back after all the fake spoilers earlier this week.

Luffy say we are 100x stronger.

This clearly refers to supernova and among them, only Luffy and Zoro have gone through serious training. THis is the comparasion of their states with the other supernova.

-pre time skip supernova

luffy
base, gear2,3

law
room

kid
punk

every other supernova have only 1 ability

zoro
1,2,3,9 sword style and Ashura, boat, sword slash

Post time skip supernova

zoro
1,2,3,9 sword style
physical strength to overpower awakened Kaku and stop temporarily hakkai.
hardening coa, coo, coc, coa barrier, sleep diff coo, coc coating
G4 version of Zoro: hell flame, basic koh, and dragon style
upgrade in sword Enma
flame cutting
ultimate form KoH Asura

luffy
base, gear 2,3
coa, coo, coc, internal destruction,futr sign, coc coating
Gear 4 boundman and snakeman
awakening Gear 5

Mainwhile law and kid: only got awakening and invisible coa max

rest of the supernova only have invisible coa.

As you can see only Luffy and Zoro have coc coating the power of the very strongest that Rayleight possesses, have an ultimate state in Gear 5 and Ashura, and a hakiman state Gear 4 and KoH.

Luffy and Zoro are the two 100x Stronger is referring to.
It was well powerscalled by Oda.
@nik87 @GUI @kumae @Blazing Lion @ShishioIsBack @KageFumi @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Aknolagon @Cinera @Daikenki

- Goatbeard attacks Lucci while he is fighting Zoro, and defeats him in one attack.

Goatbeard: "Lucci, the Cipher Pol prodigy... You can't even compete with Strawhat Luffy's subbordinates, get out of my sight, Celestial Dragon's lapdog!"

If we get a scene similar to how Nnoitra attacked Grimmjow from Bleach, that would be really hype.:optimistic:

Again, if the argument is that they are irrelevant, maybe actually wait for introductions and portrayal. The thing that is blowing my mind are these ridiculous assumptions being made that we havent even been introduced to yet.

Even if it is "is" just Lucci, it doesnt change the fact that Luffy beat him, then turned him into a joke on Egghead, then lost to Stussy because he was caught by surprse, then asked Luffy to team up lol.

But sure, enjoy that I guess. Weird how Zoro fans want this. I actually want something fresh and new for the character, not seeing Zoro surpass Luffy's old adversary.
He wasnt caught by surprise, Kaku was caught by surprise, but not him. And she speed blitz him 2 times

The same number of people who still gate keep Rayleigh from the percieved "Yonko level" & continue to downplay him purely for agenda purposes.

It's a nice clap back after all the fake spoilers earlier this week.
Pre-Skip Ray was sweating by fighting a Kizaru that was on troll mode.I think Ray is overrated as fuck and i dont have any agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.