Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do NOW, because the marines are winning.
pacifista, lucci, a bunch of competent VAs, saturn still there waiting.
zoro, half the SHs and all vegapunks tired and beaten up.
and the navy still got the seraphim waiting for them, if you can’t tell where thisbis going you are just a hater
Bro is reading marinepiece.

The main characters are too far in to be losing at this point.

Zoro vs Lucci is redundant.
We already know what Lucci can do and there is nothing Zoro can learn from him with what Lucci as shown until then.

Therefore either the fight will be interrupted or Lucci have a power that he never used before (for plot reasons) that will force Zoro to learn a new skill (a la Braham).

Furthermore Zoro does not get back2back high/extrem-diff fight so the fight will at most be a mid diff imo.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Lmaooo ain't no way Kizaru blocked a kick that had Crydo going all out without using Haki or special defense.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @Apollo @Swallalala @Tejas @SkySanji @Shiroyru @ShishioIsBack
Proof that this Weekly Leaks clown didn’t know wtf he was talking about lmfao, Twitter said base Luffy was whooping Kizaru all over Egghead but literally Kizaru is absolutely fine and easily blocked this Haki kick lol.

How Kaido faired from a similar kick:

Guys go check the raws, Kizaru’s fight with Sentomaru is pretty sick and Kizaru low/neg diffed him

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi

I do NOW, because the marines are winning.
pacifista, lucci, a bunch of competent VAs, saturn still there waiting.
zoro, half the SHs and all vegapunks tired and beaten up.
and the navy still got the seraphim waiting for them, if you can’t tell where thisbis going you are just a hater
The whole arc is set up as a major Strawhat win, I would advise you to buckle up because Kizaru and Lucci will be losing on Egghead. Again it's one of the themes of the Arc, Blackbeard Pirates can only act here with either Strawhats or WG heavily weakened and I know BB won't be messing with the SH.

Luffy vs Kizaru lesssssss go

Big W to all my Luffy bros who knew this was going to happen.

Strongest vs Strongest
Yonko vs Admiral

This match up is actually insane when you take your hatred for Luffy out of the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.