Spoiler JJK SPOILER 234

Well, their shadows or curses are as strong as the user is, so of course Mahoraga should be stronger compared to Megumi's .
I think that's partially true one can increase the size like Sukuna did but they have there standard strength or minimum Strength which Maho is prob really good at it

I think that's partially true one can increase the size like Sukuna did but they have there standard strength or minimum Strength which Maho is prob really good at it
Minimum yes, but still dependent to the users imo. Reason Sukuna literally said "wake up, you are my shadow, not Megumi's, live up to the standards."

Of course there should also be a limit hahaha. Otherwise it will be undefeatable.

Minimum yes, but still dependent to the users imo. Reason Sukuna literally said "wake up, you are my shadow, not Megumi's, live up to the standards."

Of course there should also be a limit hahaha. Otherwise it will be undefeatable.
I just want to see the full extend of Mahoraga

I have come back just to say:

GOATjo >>> Lost child hiding in shadows:finally:
It is getting worse for Sukuna with every passing chapter :gokulaugh:

On one hand, we have Fraudkuna who summons combined/strenghtened shikigamis. On other hand, we have Goatjo who told his students dont join the fight until you think I am weaker than you :suresure:

This fight will still drag on with Sukuna and Gojo only. And then we will get Utahime and Gakuganji later.

I cant stop thinking about what Sukuna said; You are a fish and let me get rid of your scales? Sth like this.

But, in reality it is Gojo who is doing it for his students to jump on Sukuna later.

I have to admit, Mahoraga is a scary MF :josad:

Maybe Sukuna will transfer his soul to Mahoraga? And take control of it and cut off from Megumi's soul/10S technique.
Like, it will be his new body? Is it possible?
@ConquistadoR @L57 @Enzo @kom5

On one hand, we have Fraudkuna who summons combined/strenghtened shikigamis. On other hand, we have Goatjo who told his students dont join the fight until you think I am weaker than you :suresure:

This fight will still drag on with Sukuna and Gojo only. And then we will get Utahime and Gakuganji later.

I cant stop thinking about what Sukuna said; You are a fish and let me get rid of your scales? Sth like this.

But, in reality it is Gojo who is doing it for his students to jump on Sukuna later.

Maybe Sukuna will transfer his soul to Mahoraga? And take control of it and cut off from Megumi's soul/10S technique.
Gojo really negged Sukuna's mom the moment he became annoyed lmao
And that too with one hand

Now only the son and the single father are left alive. And a Hollow Purple is about to scar Shinjuku again...

Btw cool to see Sukunabros not yell asspull when Mahoraga is using Cleave/Dismantle for some reason. I think I figured out the thought process:

Sukuna does something unconventional - skill
Gojo does it - Gary Stu/asspull

Tears

Now only the son and the single father are left alive. And a Hollow Purple is about to scar Shinjuku again...

Btw cool to see Sukunabros not yell asspull when Mahoraga is using Cleave/Dismantle for some reason. I think I figured out the thought process:

Tears
They both suck

Tears
It has been going on since the start of this fight (sukuna bros).

And how he hid behind Mahoraga was so funny.

Sukuna's lawyer (fans); My client did nothing wrong.

Judge: Do you want to say sth Sukuna?

Sukuna: I plead guilty.

Fans: I dont care, what matters is the W. He will win against Gojo :hapnoel:

Maki, Yuta and Kashimo (already knew) think they can fight against Sukuna now.
Surprisingly, Hakari didnt say I will also join.

Assuming they will fight against Sukuna, our main force against Kenjaku will be Yuji, Hakari and Mei Mei?

Potential match up issues, or we will see a major power up for Yuji. That's obvious, but I am hyped what it will be and if it is Sukuna's CT, how Yuji will master it.

And it will be funny if Sukuna's CT is revealed through Yuji :shame:

It has been going on since the start of this fight (sukuna bros).

And how he hid behind Mahoraga was so funny.

Sukuna's lawyer (fans); My client did nothing wrong.

Judge: Do you want to say sth Sukuna?

Sukuna: I plead guilty.

Fans: I dont care, what matters is the W. He will win against Gojo :hapnoel:

Maki, Yuta and Kashimo (already knew) think they can fight against Sukuna now.
Surprisingly, Hakari didnt say I will also join.

Assuming they will fight against Sukuna, our main force against Kenjaku will be Yuji, Hakari and Mei Mei?

Potential match up issues, or we will see a major power up for Yuji. That's obvious, but I am hyped what it will be and if it is Sukuna's CT, how Yuji will master it.

And it will be funny if Sukuna's CT is revealed through Yuji :shame:
On the topic of Yuta and co:

It's crazy that Gojo STILL isn't weaker than Hakari and Yuta, according to Hakari himself. After all he went through he could still take those two easily

And related to that - Yuji. Did Gege cut off his balls or what?
"Go, Yuta senpai! Save Gojo-sensei! I'll just sit here and sweat for the both of us"

Sad to see him like that when he should by all accounts be way more energetic to go out there and fight

On the topic of Yuta and co:

It's crazy that Gojo STILL isn't weaker than Hakari and Yuta, according to Hakari himself. After all he went through he could still take those two easily

And related to that - Yuji. Did Gege cut off his balls or what?
"Go, Yuta senpai! Save Gojo-sensei! I'll just sit here and sweat for the both of us"

Sad to see him like that when he should by all accounts be way more energetic to go out there and fight
Yeah, Gojo is just that strong.

And it was rightly pointed out that we still have Utahime and Gakuganji for support.
I think this chapter was build up for their interference in next few chapters. Did you notice Sukuna said Gojo did amped up hollow purple with a binding vow and not through assistance? Probably he dont know about Utahime's CT.
And he, himself has admitted that he could block amped up HP because of distance.

About student's situation; I think they are being humble here and feel confident in their sensie. It is like they have become soft, true. Is it Gojo's influence or Gege being dumb?

About Yuji, he has always been respectful to his seniors. I guess it is fine for now since he just witnessed crazy domain clashes and two of the strongest sorcerers fighting in real time.
But when he goes into battle mod he will give his 100% like always.
We will be back to basics; struggle, observe, learn, overcome > dominate and win.

My only issue will be if Sukuna somehow manages to use deer's ability to heal himself.
And, not to forget, he will have many asspull moments when fighting against Kashimo, Yuta and Maki (like Kenjaku's anti gravity).

We need to have a biggest asspull moment poll thread next. Lets rate the asspulls :shame:

This would make Sukuna unstoppable and the idea is nice but I never heard of using a Shikigami to make vessel I think we need a human flesh to manifest sukuna otherwise why didnt Kenjaku use it then on other its Sukuna who can do the impossible

At this point I can't even say it's impossible
Post automatically merged:

This deserves a ban again asap
We already lost @EmperorKinyagi don't let us lose more 😂 people are crazy only about One Piece

This would make Sukuna unstoppable and the idea is nice but I never heard of using a Shikigami to make vessel I think we need a human flesh to manifest sukuna otherwise why didnt Kenjaku use it then on other its Sukuna who can do the impossible

At this point I can't even say it's impossible
Sukuna chose Megumi because of his CT.
And he can switch to Mahoraga if it lets him adapt to enemy's attacks.

A perfect ability for Sukuna.