Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Sorry, @Rambles, but I legit can't see how Lucci can be on the side of SHP when in the previous chapters he was providing info to WG to make their advancement easier and now is explicitly fighting Vegapunk and Zoro. Really, how? It is almost as bad as the barrel theories.

What will you accept then as your defeat?
I know it looks not really like Lucci is actually an option at the moment.

And I do not want to force anything upon you all. What I only want is for you to simply wait and see how the story will progress. That is all. ๐Ÿ˜Š

worry about paying all the others that you won't be able to cause lucci trying to kill vp settled it, he is just another villain who will lose to zoro same as king
Mainly it all comes down to how we look at the progression of the plot and are weighing situations and actions of the characters in it from different view points, based on our own experience and analysis while reading.

You for example are heavily weighing the current situation of Lucci attacking Vegapunk. I focus more on the fact that Sanji seems not that much concerned with Stussy being attacked, but more with incapacitating Kaku.

And because the Egghead arc is already in full swing, the both of us have had at least 11 months in which we experienced the arc in a vastly different way, although reading the same story.

I am a very sensitive person and you can believe me that Lucci will make a 180ยฐ turn in this arc even without us agreeing on bets. There are so many small hints/connections all around the story - believe me if I say: The plot is plastered with it. And the only reason nobody is picking up on them is, because there are few people as sensitive as me. And few people are actually weighing them as important. But this does not make those hints/connections go away.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Mainly it all comes down to how we look at the progression of the plot and are weighing situations and actions of the characters in it from different view points, based on our own experience and analysis while reading.

You for example are heavily weighing the current situation of Lucci attacking Vegapunk. I focus more on the fact that Sanji seems not that much concerned with Stussy being attacked, but more with incapacitating Kaku.

And because the Egghead arc is already in full swing, the both of us have had at least 11 months in which we experienced the arc in a vastly different way, although reading the same story.

I am a very sensitive person and you can believe me that Lucci will make a 180ยฐ turn in this arc even without us agreeing on bets. There are so many small hints/connections all around the story - believe me if I say: The plot is plastered with it. And the only reason nobody is picking up on them is, because there are few people as sensitive as me. And few people are actually weighing them as important. But this does not make those hints/connections go away.
lmao there is no hints for lucci 0, nada, and sanji focused on kaku cause he knew zoro's got this

lmao there is no hints for lucci 0, nada, and sanji focused on kaku cause he knew zoro's got this
This is why I said that only the sensitive person can actually see them, weight them and put them into the general picture.

But maybe you would agree on the following: If Lucci will not join this arc, I will make thread about me praising you. If Lucci actually joins, you will make a thread about praising me. This way no one has to wait for anything.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
This is why I said that only the sensitive person can actually see them, weight them and put them into the general picture.

But maybe you would agree on the following: If Lucci will not join this arc, I will make thread about me praising you. If Lucci actually joins, you will make a thread about praising me. This way no one has to wait for anything.
oh so you do it to pretend you're special and therefore boost your ego that way, got it

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
It's actually worse :suresure:

Because at least with Carrot, you could argue the ending to her story was super awkward and incomplete.

Yeah it was cope but you had something. With Lucci there's just nothing.
True, Carrot wasn't nakama material either, but at the very least it wasn't *entirely* baseless, kinda how our argument wasn't baseless for Yamato but in hindsight it was completely retarded, which is why I can only look at this thread and laugh now :handsup: