Spoiler JJK SPOILER 234

all sukuna was able to do was barely tank Gojos 120% Purple due to distance only over 2mi, edge out 2 of 5 Domain battles and hide in the shadows while Mahoraga fights, and got lights out not just once but twice just to make Mahoraga work..

even if Sukuna wins he still has lost cause he hid majority of the fight.
He has been hiding all the time. First behind Gojo in his domain and now behind Mahoraga.

If Megumi was not a sentimental piece of shit, Sukuna would never have taken over his body. Or, at least not be as efficient in using CE as he is now.

Chap starts with Yuta saying he'll join the battle to help Gojo. But an heated environment builds up as Kashimo warns Yuta to not interfere. Kashimo adds "Atleast, it's not you who has to go next

Hakari asks Yuta to calm down & says Gojo asked them to tag in when he gets weaker than them. But Yuta rebukes staying since Sukuna's DE is now disabled, he can help Gojo by handling the two shikigamis with Rika. Yuji takes Yuta's side & encourages him to go for it

In between, Maki tells Kashimo to not forget his role. If he's defeated then some of the insurance(back-up plan) will be gone. And Yuta adds that they should take up this gamble saying if they just win against Sukuna now then the insurance won't be needed at all

Sukuna not being able to give his everything & Gojo at his best without any hindrance, this setup has the highest winning probability. Yuta sulks thinking he might just be a hindrance but Kashimo tells that's not the point. This is Gojo's fight & it's lame to interfere

Hakari suspects that Sukuna might have a Trump Card & is preserving it for later. So if the sorcerers meddle into the fight now, Sukuna might use it on them

Back to the fight. Gojo evades Agito & Maho's attacks & lands a solid hit on Agito(seems like Black Flash but I'm not sure) But that does no damage to Agito. It tries to attack with its tail but Gojo just rips it off

Sorry that really was a Black Flash & it punctured Agito's abdomen but it healed back instantly in next page

Agito heals back it's tail. Gojo realises that Agito is made up of 'Nue' that inherited 'Great Serpent', 'Mourn Tiger' & 'Round Deer'!!But since it's not adapted to Limitless, Gojo plans to destroy Agito in One-shot like Mahoraga

Mahoraga slashes some bricks towards Gojo & attacks him but Gojo dodges & gives it a sharp Kick

Gojo thinks it'll be troublesome if Agito heals Sukuna so he plans to destroy it first. Sukuna also makes plans within the shadow, to not let Gojo use 'Purple'When Gojo blasted 120% Purple, he was able to face it since he was far away & got away with just arms blown off

MAHORAGA'S WHEEL TURNS A SPIN & IT CUTS OFF GOJO'S RIGHT ARM!!!(That attack looked similar to Sukuna's dismantle but I'm not sure)

Sukuna praises Mahoraga while the sorcerers are confused & panicking. Shoko screams that this isn't good for Gojo cuz his healing is weak right now!!

Sukuna reappers from the shadow & kicks Gojo towards Agito who's waiting with an attack ready to hit Gojo

Agito lands a punch on Gojo's head. But Gojo summons a 'Blue' orb & tells Agito with a maniac smile that from a while ago, it wasn't worthy enough to be here!!

GOJO PUNCHES DOWN AGITO WITH JUST HIS LEFT ARM & THRASHES IT AROUND WITH "BLUE : MAXIMUM OUTPUT"!!

Gojo's Blue totally crushes Agito & destroys it. Narrator then tells that after this, 41 seconds have passed. AND GOJO'S PURPLE HAS RIPPED THROUGH THE BATTLEFIELD IN SHINJUKU!!! No Break Next Week

Pics :

https://imgur.io/a/Nmyhcfv#5FGCBjL

@Makima de Sade @Enzo @Mr.9000 @notAfanboy @L57 @kom5 @ZoroMazino @MUUGEN @Luffy is the mc @Ven437 @ConquistadoR @MonochromeYoru @Dark Admiral @Akai2 @Gol D. Roger etc
Post automatically merged:

If someone has the pics and a Twitter account help be my guest
Gojo missing an arm.This isnt going well at all.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Gojo missing an arm.This isnt going well at all.
Agito lands a punch on Gojo's head. But Gojo summons a 'Blue' orb & tells Agito with a maniac smile that from a while ago, it wasn't worthy enough to be here!!​
GOJO PUNCHES DOWN AGITO WITH JUST HIS LEFT ARM & THRASHES IT AROUND WITH "BLUE : MAXIMUM OUTPUT"!!​
Gojo's Blue totally crushes Agito & destroys it. Narrator then tells that after this, 41 seconds have passed. AND GOJO'S PURPLE HAS RIPPED THROUGH THE BATTLEFIELD IN SHINJUKU!!!​
Seems perfectly fine to me..........

Kashimo, Yuta, Maki want all that smoke meanwhile Hakari stays a little bitch. :kobeha:

Gege doesn't even like Gojo....
Oldest trick in the book for baits, of course Gege loves Gojo he’s just a tsundere. Gege is IRL Gojo himself.

Tatsuhiko Katayama: That’s so true about Tabata Sensei! I actually talked about this with Akutami Sensei yesterday. I think it’s Gojo Sensei. Akutami Sensei is really cheery and cool! Cheery but super-duper smart. Akutami Sensei reads a ton of novels and watches so many movies. Akutami Sensei's very smart like Gojo as well.

https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/interview-with-the-jujutsu-kaisen-editor

Last edited:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Kashimo wants all that smoke meanwhile Hakari stays a little bitch. :kobeha:

Oldest trick in the book for baits, of course Gege loves Gojo he’s just a tsundere. Gege is IRL Gojo himself.

Tatsuhiko Katayama: That’s so true about Tabata Sensei! I actually talked about this with Akutami Sensei yesterday. I think it’s Gojo Sensei. Akutami Sensei is really cheery and cool! Cheery but super-duper smart. Akutami Sensei reads a ton of novels and watches so many movies. Akutami Sensei's very smart like Gojo as well.

https://www.dexerto.com/anime/jujut...is-hatred-for-gojo-in-recent-message-2236068/

sure bud.

loving all the excuses from the fraudkuno bros
Lmao what. I don’t care about Sukuna or whatever he does to win or lose. What the fuck does this even have to do with Sukuna? :gokulaugh:

Gojotards have become so corrupted and so delusional that anybody who sneezes at him is now automatically a Fraudkuna fan. Agenda corrupted your mind so badly that you guys have Unlimited Void-levels of brain damage. You need to learn that not everyone who goes against your opinion of Gojo is out to get him.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Lmao what. I don’t care about Sukuna or whatever he does to win or lose. What the fuck does this even have to do with Sukuna? :gokulaugh:

Gojotards have become so corrupted and so delusional that anybody who sneezes at him is now automatically a Fraudkuna fan. Agenda corrupted your mind so badly that you guys have Unlimited Void-levels of brain damage. You need to learn that not everyone who goes against your opinion of Gojo is out to get him.
im not even a gojo fan...

Kashimo, Yuta, Maki want all that smoke meanwhile Hakari stays a little bitch. :kobeha:

Hakari the fraud lol