ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
The admirals are the strongst fighting force of the NAVY, not of the WORLD GOVERNMENT. Get your facts straight.

The marines (NAVY) is the public face of the WORLD GOVERNMENT.

We were recently introduced with the GOROSEI and IMU that seem to be the STRONGEST FORCE of the WORLD GOVERNMENT.

So, very likely, the admirals are not the strongest force of the WORLD GOVERNMENT. They are the strongest MARINES but in the WG, there are even more powerful fighters: the Gorosei and Imu.

On the other hand, the YONKO are the STRONGEST PIRATES.

It’s not simply a fan thing, it’s a “fans with poor reading comprehension” thing…and in a manga for youths no less.
To be fair to the admirals... I think The admirals were also called the "Ultimate military force"of the World Government in general:

So I was more on the side that Luffy used Adv CoC this chapter. But to be honest now I'm changing side to regular Armament Haki.

The thing is... this is Luffy's kick this chapter:

And these are some panels of Armamemnt Haki being used in the Katakuri fight:

Ngl... they look really, really similar
But there’s one big difference and that’s what tells us it’s CoC and not just CoA, the lightning connection.

Notice how in all the katakuri examples the lightning frame the attack but not stay attached to the body part? That’s the big difference. In the kaido fight, the lightning would remain attached to the body part Luffy was coating with CoC, it did the same with Kaido and Zoro. that’s what we’re seeing witj the Kizaru scene. The lightning remains attached to Luffys foot during the kick it doesn’t fly off in different Directions to frame the attack

Not seeing that. At. All. ‘Til then
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh:
Not sure what is funny here. Aren’t you one of those that claimed that Zoro was going to fight Kizaru instead of Luffy? And you have the audacity to laugh about anything?
:milaugh:

Some times really feels like reading some 2010 gibberish.
The only difference is that the stupidity is lessening with time.
unfortunately, some of these people don’t see where the downward trajectory of their ever-shifting silly claims is leading them.

“1 Yonko can beat all 3 Admirals no sweat”
“1 Yonko crew is equivalent to the Navy & Warlords”
“The Admirals are equivalent to Commanders”
“The Admirals can’t even hurt Big Mom & Kaido”
“Well..uh…high upper level Yonko can still beat 2 Admirals at once”
“Luffy can beat Admirals easy now, so Zoro, Sanji or Jimbe will fight Kizaru.”
“Oh…Luffy is fighting Kizaru? Well…uh…it’s gonna be low diff”

It’s so silly and exhausting…and usually from what I suspect to be grown ass men too since the nonsense has been there since Marineford over a decade ago.

Last edited:
You’re late. The “Admiral wank” already happened. Yonko Luffy called Admiral Kizaru strong and is now fighting him, much to your infinite dread.

If you’re calling literal events happening in the manga itself “wank,” then clearly you may need to re-examine your position. It’s objectively and embarrassingly defunct by the story itself and not anything I’ve said, lmao.
Nah you're still wanking, your posts are just LadmiraL hard wank. Very powerful wank, but still gross. Strength isn't everything. Try having class and smarts.

Nah you're still wanking, your posts are just LadmiraL hard wank. Very powerful wank, but still gross. Strength isn't everything. Try having class and smarts.
Again, you are calling my repeating of what is written in the manga itself “wank.” Do you not hear yourself? The actual events happening right in front of your face is “wank”…yet your silly fantasies & imaginings are what you consider to not be wank.

You’ve got it backwards. Your bizarre hatred of the Admirals is causing you to reject the manga itself. Yes it’s the opposite of wank, but it is still delusion. Get over yourself and read what the manga is providing without pointless prejudices & biases…or just go full troll mode and join the class of clowns that no one takes seriously.
It’s not hard. It won’t hurt you to accept the strength of characters you don’t like, so grow up. I mean, you can’t even go 1 comment without that Erkan-esque “Ladmiral” nonsense. That behaviour is still so bizarre to me…

To be fair to the admirals... I think The admirals were also called the "Ultimate military force"of the World Government in general:
Military dogs. Gorosei are not military dogs, they are not there to fight and give their life away, unless perhaps it's for Imu.

There's a difference in demeanor between how Lucci acts towards Spandam and how Kizaru acts towards Saturn. One is following orders, the other is shitting his pants.

But there’s one big difference and that’s what tells us it’s CoC and not just CoA, the lightning connection.

Notice how in all the katakuri examples the lightning frame the attack but not stay attached to the body part? That’s the big difference. In the kaido fight, the lightning would remain attached to the body part Luffy was coating with CoC, it did the same with Kaido and Zoro. that’s what we’re seeing witj the Kizaru scene. The lightning remains attached to Luffys foot during the kick it doesn’t fly off in different Directions to frame the attack
I've never heard this argument before. But I don't think it's all that Important. Because we've also seen Adv CoC black lightning not being connected to the body part:

Military dogs. Gorosei are not military dogs, they are not there to fight and give their life away, unless perhaps it's for Imu.

There's a difference in demeanor between how Lucci acts towards Spandam and how Kizaru acts towards Saturn. One is following orders, the other is shitting his pants.
I mean you do have a point. The Gorosei or even the God's knights are not part of the military. So there is that too.

Oh…is this insight into your hatred of the Admirals? Almost sounds like a MonsterKaido comment.

So you just take issue with governmental hierarchies? You think that the way a military should function is that they should just ignore the leaders of their government for some odd reason? How does that even have any bearing on an individual’s strength?

Did you think that the only way to run a government is strength of rule? Like Joe Biden shouldn’t be president of the USA unless he can beat every individual in their military? How utterly bizarre.
I’ve heard similar before, but it still doesn’t explain how that then transforms to hatred of the Admirals’ strength and the double standards then used to downplay them…

Lucci is such a raw motherfucker. Will be kinda sad when he gets a third L
Absolute badass. That panel with blood on his fingers is just. ..:steef:
Only Loda could turn him into a joke and bury him by feeding him to toonforce nonsense.

I hope he at least won't get low diff by Zoro. A mid-high diff where we get a good showing from him would be enjoyable at least

So your response is that the Gorosei seem to be stronger? That’s what you got?

You are conflating your own speculation with anything of substance.
As it stands, the Admirals are still the highest penalty that the WG uses to enforce their rule and protect the Celestial Dragons (including the Gorosei). It’s an Admiral that was sent after the Pirate King himself.
The Marines being the public face doesn’t change any of that. It’s like saying that Cipher Pol must be stronger since they carry out secret missions.

Also, the Navy is still the opposing organization to pirates, so what difference does it make if the Yonko are the strongest pirates and the Admirals the strongest Marines?
Did you think that automatically gave the pirates some sort of power boost?

Why did you think that the strongest Marines weren’t comparable to the strongest pirates even though every character that comments on it whether past or present believes so? Isn’t that a bit odd?

Besides all that, did you really think that the Gorosei were going to be stronger than the Admirals & Yonko?
We'll hopefully get our answer this arc with Saturn. Not necessarily as a direct fight, but as a portrayal moment towards the end of the arc

Considering this is a shonen, I would assume the only reason Kizaru or another Admiral can respect the top brass is because they are also powerful themselves. Considering these are essentially the last enemies (along with God Knights) to not even full designs and powers shown, it makes sense that they are relative or stronger than Admirals and just hide at the top of the world to control it and protect their leader. That would be my opinion on that for now

Hell if you want to get technical, Kong's position is a direct upgrade from Fleet Admiral, being that he oversees all military groups. Not saying he's stronger than Akainu, but clearly there are bigger positions.

Lucci never attacked Stussy, he attacked Vegapunk and Stussy herself took the decision to put herself in harms way to save Vegapunk.

Its her determination, which Sanji respects. Just like how he respects Robin's determination when she fights BM and puts herself in harms way.

You can question why Sanji didnt save Vegapunk himself, but not attacking Lucci for Stussy isnt it.
Yeah Sanji was pretty efficient imo it was great he didn’t overreact instead calmly dealing with Kaku

Kizaru is living up to the hype. The OG admirals shouldn't be underestimated.

Zoro spitting facts, Lucci talking big like he has any chance in hell, this fight should be good.

Oda didn't want sanji to fight kaku, so he made sure he was injured so sanji can use the bubble gun on em.