Spoiler JJK SPOILER 234

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
It’s going to be really funny when I’m right.

And it is sincere.

Im 100% certain that Sukuna has something he could have used the entire fight but is saving, thus why it’s a trump card.
you do realize trump card simply means an advantage that may give you a higher chance to succeed and nothing more.

i forgot this is my first time hearing this is my trump card in any form of entertainment and it not working.

Gojo fans are terrified because they know that if Sukuna had a counter he’s been saving the whole time it would make it seem like he was toying with Gojo.

Im scared for them.
Post automatically merged:

Sukuna bros legit would let another man fuck their wife considering how many excuses can they pull out
And Gojo fans Jack off to him being super strong even against fodder like Agito because they’re delusional weaklings in real life that don’t get anything done

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Gojo fans are terrified because they know that if Sukuna had a counter he’s been saving the whole time it would make it seem like he was toying with Gojo.

Im scared for them.

And Gojo fans Jack off to him being super strong even against fodder like Agito because they’re delusional weakling in real life
if toying equates to dying twice than sure.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ironic considering there isn’t a thread for it on the forum.

But no I’m the retarded one.

Also how come Gojo is struggling so much after Maho adapted to blue and infinity?

Sukuna still beat Maho after he adapted to dismantle and cleave.

I guess Gojo really would be a Grade 2 sorcerer without his daddy’s genes
Sukuna literally tells "You're my Shadow" and not Megumi's.

That Mahoraga can also use Dismantle and Cleave lol.

if toying equates to dying twice then sure.
Sukuna has at no point been on the back foot in this fight.

“I will take away your unlimited void” -> Sukuna suceeds

“I will win before the wheel spins 3 times” -> Gojo fails

Sukuna has been accomplishing everything he meant to while Gojo just keeps getting pressed harder and harder.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
it was a 200% purple lol
it's clearly stated 120% output in this very chapter..

sukuna also mentions himself that a basic 100% at close range would be fatal, same outcome as Toji...

sukuna would've been negged if Gojo just started off with that same purple at 1kilo..

How people can’t think the Sukuna OPEN explanation and reveal won’t be a big deal is beyond me.
who said it wasn't, i've theorized the actual CT....

Also, why is no one mentioning the fact that Sukuna is fighting in front of students that are trying to learn his abilities.

Doesn’t that mean it’s in his interests to show as little as possible?
:nicagesmile:

You guys are pretending that him not using something to counter infinity means he only has Mahoraga but there’s nothing that implies that here.

tho wont it simply be game over if sukuna can somehow hit gojo with his own ct right now if maho somehow negates infinity for the entire time