ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

You hate Nami?
I agree on Kaya but Nami
Just finish the show even if you speedbliz the rest
yeah, nami rubs me the wrong way. she doesn't have any of that playful, fun energy that makes her such a successful thief to begin with. her actor is a black hole of charisma. it's also kinda weird to me that she's significantly older than the rest of the straw hats, and looks it too. (i have a theory as to why this is the case, but i'm not gonna voice it here)

i haven't gotten up to sanji yet so idk how their interactions go but it's not something i'm looking forward to. for what it's worth, the guy playing usopp can't act for shit either

yeah, nami rubs me the wrong way. she doesn't have any of that playful, fun energy that makes her such a successful thief to begin with. her actor is a black hole of charisma. it's also kinda weird to me that she's significantly older than the rest of the straw hats, and looks it too. (i have a theory as to why this is the case, but i'm not gonna voice it here)

i haven't gotten up to sanji yet so idk how their interactions go but it's not something i'm looking forward to. for what it's worth, the guy playing usopp can't act for shit either
The way you have issue with Nami, i have with Mihawk he is too cocky for my taste
Hope that S2 fix some character issue
If we get one

Not sure if I like how they wrote Garp but from what I've seen the show looks decent. They. could step up their acting a little here and there but I still got hyped.🤩Zoro vs Mihawk omg:steef: and I love the scene of Shanks losing his arm. Idk why people don't like it.