ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

I think the real problem is the money. It seems like they're not shying away from the powerscaling aspect Mihawk cut a galleon in half with a flying slash and it only gets crazier from now on. Imagine how much money you'd have to invest on for a water 7 or a wano season.
Hmm. It will be cheaper if they change locations less times but will also make the seasons more dull. We'll see.

Chopper is the main "make or break" next season if it does happen.

Spoiler opinion on the backstory.

I thought the manga did it a lot better, especially the passing on of wado ichimonji. And also, Kozaburo was kind of creepy and really intense instead of the kind soft-spoken guy we get in manga/anime.
A ok:pepecopium:
But is a liveaction at the end think they kind of fuck off with mihawk zoro fight tho I really love mackenyu choreography
And next season start with loghetown since we got that ussokaya it May be interesting to get zotash too

:amazing:
And the sandai moment she choose for him

:finally:

And I won't lie, that first "We are" on the first going merry ride.. I had to stop to calm myself lol
yes I was surprised they wuoted we are. This melody is too iconic:steef:. The regular LA ost sounds very One Piecey too tho. It's clearly visible and audible that many of the live action staff are One Piece fans.
Alabasta is where the story really starts to shine so it means that people will want more. I'd say
Furthermore, Alabasta will be much closer to the original material as there will be no real need to bring the bad villain toward the middle of the second act, the story naturally follow a classic storytelling pattern from wiskey to the end with Robin.

By episode id say:
1 (1h-1h30) : Logue Town + Cape Laboon + Wiskey Peak (festa)
2 End of wiskey peak(battle) + little garden + bad guys misselinious
3 Drum
4 End of Drum(with Ace) + Bad guys misselenious + start of Alabasta + rebels
5 Yuba + Rainbase, ending with the win of Crocodile on Luffy
6 Rebels + Vivi's flashback + Start of the war
7 Battles ending on Luffy Arriving
8 Defeat of Crocodile + Palace + Ending + Ending on Robin.

Alabasta is very practical in term of narration. We can create something close to the material while still keeping the rythm of a normal serie. Skypiea on the other hand is another challenge.
If done right, Alabasta will be full on complex political drama:finally: