ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Yeah sure.. Keep the negativity flowing.

Sadly for you this time, you are dead wrong. It is quite exceptionnal.
Nobody is dead wrong when it comes to an opinion, especially when we're talking about something controversial like a live action of anime, which have the worst track record of actually being a success.
Way to be dismissal after @AL sama schooled your ass with logic :milaugh:

I

Indigo

Just finished it

i give it a 6.5~7/10

Had fun with it, some characters work better than others.

I really enjoyed Zoro, Nami, Mihawk and Buggy.

Usopp works for me, but this isn't the same Usopp from the manga / anime. If you love manga / anime Usopp, you're not gonna like this one that much.

The changes in Baratie really fucked what was great about Sanji's introduction arc in the story. Sanji doubting the All Blue and refusing to go after it, then watching both Luffy and Zoro fight for their dream to their death, then having a change of heart. That stuff was lacking so much, it didn't hit near the same.

Iñaki captures Luffy's spirit, but his acting is very inconsistent. The close up shots of his face don't help either.

Garp was the weirdest fucking thing, this character makes no sense in the live action. They really fucked up one of the most well written characters in the main story.

I certainly didn't like it but as a reviewer I m giving it due credit

my rating is 6 for it
idk how anyone could give this a 10/10

like im not trying to be an elitist, but i genuinely think some people just have awful taste and incredibly low standards

liberties to the plot are fine ig, but it is scattered. Drop the marine nonsense it leads nowhere,

through 3 1/2 eps, id say Buggy was the highlight, followed by Zoro fights
I like Luffy and Usopp in the role, but Syrup village is garbage even with the rewrite

idk how anyone could give this a 10/10

like im not trying to be an elitist, but i genuinely think some people just have awful taste and incredibly low standards

liberties to the plot are fine ig, but it is scattered. Drop the marine nonsense it leads nowhere,

through 3 1/2 eps, id say Buggy was the highlight, followed by Zoro fights
I like Luffy and Usopp in the role, but Syrup village is garbage even with the rewrite
Syrup village will always be garbage, rewrite or not :milaugh:

I

Indigo

Of course the cast and crew would join the cringe Hollywood strike... "We make more money than you ever will in your entire lifetime, but we deserve more money than that! How else are we going to afford luxury apartments in LA and Starbucks every day?!"
The Hollywood strike is not optional mate, if you're an actor working on a american made project

you have to be a part of the strike

anyone trying to break the strike, who isn't already a stabilished actor, won't be able to work on the industry anymore

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Some of the casting decisions weren't the best, the dialogue definitely borders on cringe, and the pacing is a bit drawn out.

But everything else I personally felt was fine. Definitely room for improvement if Season 2 ever gets greenlight.
Do you think this LA has the potential to adapt the other arcs well? what arc do you think they go to? I bet they don't make it to Marineford
Post automatically merged:

Syrup village will always be garbage, rewrite or not :milaugh:
Syrup village is the worst part of the series? Nothing new lmao

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I think this series can only handle up to Arabasta.

from Skypiea and after, it's gonna be impossible.

Too expensive for Netflix.

I think it might get a season 2, but then that's it.
Yeah, if they already had work and spent a lot of money on East Blue, then they won't be able to adapt the next ones