Speculations Why is Oda allergic to giving all the SHs 1v1 fights in an arc?

Nobody is trying to see chopper usopp and nami have full fights consistently. I'll go ahead and throw brook and robin into that too honestly. They just don't need 1v1s dedicated to them consistently. Nearly every other aspect of those characters is more enjoyable than them fighting. The only one out of these five I really want to see get a serious do or die battle one day is Usopp just so that he can complete his character arc.

Edit: Forgot Franky. Nobody tryna see that man either.
:holdthisl:
Post automatically merged:

Oda has rightfully so given up on Nami, Usopp and Chopper. They're just trash really. Every arc their oponnents will either be taken out by someone else or another fighter from outside the crew joins to take over those fights.
Nope.
Usopp vs Sugar and Elbaf being Usopp arc says otherwise. Yasopp death will be a great catalyst. Maybe Usopp uses Yasopp's rifle then

Chopper has Sulong Rumble balls which he gave to Bepo heavily foreshadowing Sulong Point which will upgrade him several tiers above

Nobody is trying to see chopper usopp and nami have full fights consistently. I'll go ahead and throw brook and robin into that too honestly. They just don't need 1v1s dedicated to them consistently. Nearly every other aspect of those characters is more enjoyable than them fighting. The only one out of these five I really want to see get a serious do or die battle one day is Usopp just so that he can complete his character arc.

Oddlt Franky's gotten two fights and I thinks more than like half the other Strawhats

I don’t know why people want everyone to get fights. Like sure it’s nice, but for the most part their fights aren’t necessary cause their opponents are so much weaker than everyone else.

Honestly I miss seeing Franky doing more carpentry stuff like he did back in Thriller Bark,

I dunno why people want them to have fights every arc. Like a character is only as good as their fights? If so, most of the strawhats suck as chacters so yall have no reason to like em or need em to be in fights

In terms of fights luffy and zoro always but in regard with the monster quartet oda respect Sanj more than Jinbe him not fighting jack was a mistake but ig minks wanted revenge
Franky also always get robin if she is lucky brook seems to be a support character
And I think oda only respect the weak trio with their abilities at fights:clima snipe and cure

😑 😑 😑 😑 😴 😴 😴 😴
What's enjoyable about Chopper? He is all about his stupid belief that "Death is a useless thing,all lives are equally valuable,everyone deserves to be saved,and i can solve everything with medicine,i don't have to fight for anything.".
What's enjoyable about Robin? She is all about "Solve it all by translating poneglyphs and my clutch attack.".
What's enjoyable about Brook? He is all about "Spam the unfunny joke about me being dead already".
People think that condom-boy,Pinzoro's grandson,and Judge's son are great characters because they fight all the time,but that's not true.
A character that revolves around a single shallow aspect isn't great. A truly engrossing character must be multifaceted in all his aspects,such as tastes and beliefs. Proper character development occurs when the character have all of his aspects challenged,and during those challenges,things like the character being proven wrong about some of his beliefs,and his qualities becoming even better must happen.
Condom-Boy's gang revolves around single shallow aspects,and Lolda never develops them for the better. That's why he is a horrible writer.
@Shiroyru @Cinera @The White Crane @Hako Sama @grey matter @Blazing Lion @Franosuke
@Le Fishe D. Tomdou @Sir Yasheen @ConquistadoR @Fujishiro @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi
@ShadyOjiro @Redboy776 @L57 @TheKnightOfTheSea @nik87

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Its simple, he only has so much to show from side Strawhats and he didnt put his mind to develop enough techniques for them to show off different stuff each fight and thus he skips their fights.
He probably thought about their best combat moments against their polar opposites in Blackbeard's crew and that's basically it, so gotta keep hidden whatever he plans to show off in that fight.