JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I see you're already preparing excuses.

Sukuna fans knew that it was gojos time to shine the moment he dropped the "looking cool in front of his students" Line lol.

After that, it was just a matter of patience.

What you've just proved is that, no matter how sukuna wins, you will not give him the W. You don't know how he's gonna win. You don't know how this is gonna turn out. But you've already made up your mind that gojo won because of his early showings.

Judge it all after it's over.

Do you want me to bring out the list of your Ls :kriwhat:

Also, only the first two are true. I dont care about kid. So it's my 2 Ls against your mountain of Ls :kuzanshut:
Why are we two fighting?

You are already getting bodied here by Gojoever fans.....😭

Let's cope together *cough* I mean let's troll them together

Gege hyping up Gojo before he gets demolished
This is good though, when Sukuna wins at least people won't saying it's because Mahoraga.
:pepebusi:

I truly appreciate JJK having tactical battles like Hunter X Hunter and part 1 Naruto.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I see you're already preparing excuses.

Sukuna fans knew that it was gojos time to shine the moment he dropped the "looking cool in front of his students" Line lol.

After that, it was just a matter of patience.

What you've just proved is that, no matter how sukuna wins, you will not give him the W. You don't know how he's gonna win. You don't know how this is gonna turn out. But you've already made up your mind that gojo won because of his early showings.

Judge it all after it's over.

Do you want me to bring out the list of your Ls :kriwhat:

Also, only the first two are true. I dont care about kid. So it's my 2 Ls against your mountain of Ls :kuzanshut:
ive heard a new excuses from you every week....

C

Cruxroux

Why do I feel like gojo winning right now is just fan service and Sukuna will pull off something huge in the end.

I agree that Sukuna got fucked this chapter

but why is everyone saying that Gojo won the fight ? Did I miss something ?
Because the leaker tweeted Gojo won the battle of the strongest. The page by page translation just has Kusakbe saying it. Pretty obvious what’s gonna happen next.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Standing at the end, Sukuna has no Mahoraga, no Domain, no DA, no RCT even.

Meanwhile my GOAT healing up his self inflicted injuries like a chad.
Good for him but don’t you think if Gojo had truely won the fight we would have known it ?
This chap Gojo has the upper hand but we all know Sukuna will prepare something next chap and the back and forth is not finished

Status
Not open for further replies.